JETS Flight Crew

JetsFanInDenver

they are all super good looking.  no I have never been with a woman like that.  no they would never be with me

that said, they are still waaaaaay behind NFL cheerleaders.  they need a man running the darn thing, lol not a woman who looks for dance skill

year 1 they had a brunette who looked like a stripper.  so sexy

ginasig1.gif

they are all super good looking.  no I have never been with a woman like that.  no they would never be with me

that said, they are still waaaaaay behind NFL cheerleaders.  they need a man running the darn thing, lol not a woman who looks for dance skill

year 1 they had a brunette who looked like a stripper.  so sexy

ginasig1.gif

+1.

WOW Damn things are looking good for the NY Jets in more ways than one. 

So, you're okay with the borderline objectification of women by a sport with more than its fair share of domestic abuse scandals but not criticism of Kyle Wilson as a player because you feel he and his family are nice people? 

You're a good read. Keep up the great posting!

So, you're okay with the borderline objectification of women by a sport with more than its fair share of domestic abuse scandals but not criticism of Kyle Wilson as a player because you feel he and his family are nice people? 

You're a good read. Keep up the great posting!

Women are like a fine piece of art made to be on display if you got it flaunt it I dont remember seeing any of them being held at gun point to pose in scantily clad outfits did you. 

Women are like a fine piece of art made to be on display if you got it flaunt it I dont remember seeing any of them being held at gun point to pose in scantily clad outfits did you. 

Wow, so your defense is to objectify them more by comparing them to inanimate pieces of art!?!?! Priceless!!!

And then you follow that up with equating their posing in such a manner with basically asking for such behavior as they chose to pose in the first place.

They're asking for it, amirite?

:akf:

Wow, so your defense is to objectify them more by comparing them to inanimate pieces of art!?!?! Priceless!!!

And then you follow that up with equating their posing in such a manner with basically asking for such behavior as they chose to pose in the first place.

They're asking for it, amirite?

:akf:

They obviously interviewed for the job and I'm sure were told they would have to pose in scantily clad outfits for all to see dont you think.

Woody Johnson runs a classy organization here. 

They obviously interviewed for the job and I'm sure were told they would have to pose in scantily clad outfits for all to see dont you think.

Woody Johnson runs a classy organization here. 

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time following along, so I will attempt to make things less complicated for you; your attempt to occupy some sort of moral high ground by chastising those critiquing the professional shortcomings of Kyle Wilson, an NFL employee, and in turn pointing out his purported admirable personal qualities, is laughable; that you have the hubris to do so while objectifying these women, also NFL employees, thereby ignoring their personal qualities, paints you as the hypocritical dullard you are. I'm simply tapping you on the shoulder about it so as to point out the bad form.

Cheerleaders are stupid at a game.  Im not using binoculars to check out their jiggly ta-tas.  And their dancing is stupid without poles.  Cant someone devise some portable platform with a pole for these talented ladies to use???  And they should offer free lap dances with those stupid jet-points you get for being a super-fan.

Damn, why don't my Jets rewards points go toward a Flight Crew photo shoot?

Looking good. So good, they make up for how much Kyle Wilson sucks.

They are good for a photoshoot with the JN mods.  Who doesnt want to see JoeC36 in a loin cloth feeding Maxman wearing a banana hammock some of TailgateJoe's delectable treats

Archived