JETS Flight Crew

JetsFanInDenver

Cheerleaders are stupid.

Agreed.  Unnecessary at every level of Football tbqh.

I like attractive women as much as anyone, and a few of these gals are quite fetching (for me, the dark haired gals, blonds are not my thing) but I don't need them on our (or any) sideline, the sport is enough on it's own.

Maybe in this day and age girls should be encouraged to play their own sports as youngsters, instead of being dressed up for the objectification of others to cheer unnecessarily for men's sports.

Agreed.  Unnecessary at every level of Football tbqh.

I like attractive women as much as anyone, and a few of these gals are quite fetching (for me, the dark haired gals, blonds are not my thing) but I don't need them on our (or any) sideline, the sport is enough on it's own.

This is very similar to saying, "A hamburger is good enough, no need for bacon as well."

In other words, blasphemy.

We are such a PC society.  I see no problem w/ having cheerleaders.  The ladies who choose to do this are free to pursue other jobs.  As for the low pay, I'm sure they get plenty of opportunities from saying they were a cheerleader for a pro NFL team. 

Honestly, its more the fact they are a "Jets Cheerleader" that gives most these girls all this appeal.  A girl that was on the flight crew 2 years ago goes to my gym.....and truthfully you probably wouldn't give her a second look, and thats both now and then.......but if I pointed out she is/was a Jets cheerleader, now your telling me how bad you wanna fck her. Truth

Honestly, its more the fact they are a "Jets Cheerleader" that gives most these girls all this appeal.  A girl that was on the flight crew 2 years ago goes to my gym.....and truthfully you probably wouldn't give her a second look, and thats both now and then.......but if I pointed out she is/was a Jets cheerleader, now your telling me how bad you wanna fck her. Truth

Good point, but it's not only that. At a typical game you're surrounded by thousands of dudes and the occasional hot chick (usually covered in an oversized jersey or cold-weather gear). Not to mention all the dudes running around in tights on the field.

Now for a fanbase like the Giants, I believe this is a welcomed sight for most of them. The more sausage the merrier.

However for us Jet fans, having attractive women "cheer" at a game is almost a necessity. Even if they're not all super models. Everything is relative. Compared to Jim, Bob, JimBob, Frank n Joe sitting around me, the sight of any cheerleader is a plus.

Besides, every one of them is at least darn attractive even if not exactly your type.

Good point, but it's not only that. At a typical game you're surrounded by thousands of dudes and the occasional hot chick (usually covered in an oversized jersey or cold-weather gear). Not to mention all the dudes running around in tights on the field.

Now for a fanbase like the Giants, I believe this is a welcomed sight for most of them. The more sausage the merrier.

However for us Jet fans, having attractive women "cheer" at a game is almost a necessity. Even if they're not all super models. Everything is relative. Compared to Jim, Bob, JimBob, Frank n Joe sitting around me, the sight of any cheerleader is a plus.

Besides, every one of them is at least darn attractive even if not exactly your type.

Agreed.....and surely not taking anything away from them.  Was speaking in terms of them outside of a jets cheerleading uniform......in your day to day environments.

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time following along, so I will attempt to make things less complicated for you; your attempt to occupy some sort of moral high ground by chastising those critiquing the professional shortcomings of Kyle Wilson, an NFL employee, and in turn pointing out his purported admirable personal qualities, is laughable; that you have the hubris to do so while objectifying these women, also NFL employees, thereby ignoring their personal qualities, paints you as the hypocritical dullard you are. I'm simply tapping you on the shoulder about it so as to point out the bad form.

Typical liberal...Big words hoping that people wont understand that the point you are trying to make is either dumb or untrue, once someone opposes something stupid you say (probably because they have higher than a liberal arts degree, or graduated high school) you simply change the topic and resort to name calling. (I don't see how Kyle Wilson or wither he is a hypocrite or not has anything to do with anything.)

These girls love their job and they love the attention (my cousin is a cheerleader for the Jets so yes I know this as a fact). Before your try to write up a whole long thing about how I am wrong and only you can have the right opinion, know that I don't care about your misguided opinions about how everyone should be 100% equal and that I will not be taking the time to reply and get into an argument with someone who gets their facts out of other liberal opinions. If you want to go to a place where women are not objectified maby a church forum is for you, this is a Jets forum so lets keep politics out of it.

Typical liberal...Big words hoping that people wont understand that the point you are trying to make is either dumb or untrue, once someone opposes something stupid you say (probably because they have higher than a liberal arts degree, or graduated high school) you simply change the topic and resort to name calling. (I don't see how Kyle Wilson or wither he is a hypocrite or not has anything to do with anything.)

These girls love their job and they love the attention (my cousin is a cheerleader for the Jets so yes I know this as a fact). Before your try to write up a whole long thing about how I am wrong and only you can have the right opinion, know that I don't care about your misguided opinions about how everyone should be 100% equal and that I will not be taking the time to reply and get into an argument with someone who gets their facts out of other liberal opinions. If you want to go to a place where women are not objectified maby a church forum is for you, this is a Jets forum so lets keep politics out of it.

LOL, at the liberal comment!!! If you'd bothered to follow along instead of cherry-picking the one quote that got you all hot and bothered, you probably, maybe, might have picked up on the oh-so-ironic-holier-than-thou tone I was using to take the guy I directed the comment at; reason being because THAT'S the tone he took in defending(!) the position that Kyle Wilson should not be trashed on this very same football forum for being a craptastic player, an opinion that many of us feel is more than warranted (seriously, the guy sucks). But that didn't stop him in lambasting us that we are bad because, well, Kyle's a nice guy. Seeing it now?

As for cheerleaders, I'm all about people doing what they want, it's their lives, so I'm more of a libertarian in that regard. But I'm also a registered conservative that votes across party lines. And a retired correction officer, who is now pursuing a nursing degree. Such a conundrum for someone to line me up in a neat, little classification box. But that didn't (incorrectly) stop you from trying, did it chuckles?. And since you chose to "take me to task" for my faux opinion, while dropping insults (for which you also took me to task), I'll just step back and relish the irony instead. 

:face:

Strong derpiness over here. How do you manage? 

I apologize but my Low T makes this thread almost invisible except for the personal attacks.  Please stop. 

So, if I post amidst a bunch of boobs, it's like stealth coating where you're concerned? Duly noted.  :strip:

The personal attacks are what turned me on most.  Killjoy.

This guy gets it.

And it's creeping me out.

Sorta.

Check your PMs.

So, if I post amidst a bunch of boobs, it's like stealth coating where you're concerned? Duly noted.  :strip:

This guy gets it.

And it's creeping me out.

Sorta.

Check your PMs.

I always thought posting here WAS posting amidst a bunch of boobs.  

Archived