Cro back in trouble

DaBallhawk

Perfect timing. Stupid move on his part...hope this doesn't get dragged out for too long.

Antonio Cromartie is bringing lots of baggage to his triumphant homecoming with the Jets. The NFL cornerback, famed for fathering 10 children from eight women in six states, is being dragged into court by baby mama No. 1, who complains that he hid their son from her for three years. Rosemita Pierre recently found her son, Alonzo, 10, Cromartie’s oldest child, living with the footballer’s mother in Tallahassee, Fla.

Last week, sheriff’s deputies finally returned the boy to Pierre for a court-ordered visit, and on Friday, Pierre, 28, won a court order forbidding Cromartie to take the boy out of Florida, where she lives.

In an ominous text message to Pierre, Cromartie warned: “U can stop calling my mom asks (sic) about Alonzo, if there is something u need to know about Alonzo u contact me and furthermore u will not be getting Alonzo.”

“It was a slap in the face,” Pierre told The Post. “He doesn’t care about our son. He just wants to tear me down.”

Cromartie, 30, played four seasons with Gang Green before joining the Arizona Cardinals last season. This month, the Jets signed the free agent to a four-year, $32 million contract.

Cromartie pays child support of more than $3,500 a month to each of his baby mamas, except Pierre, because he won a 2009 court order to let their son live with him. But Pierre charges that Cromartie violated the order, which said the boy would spend summers, holidays and school breaks with his mom, and didn’t tell Pierre where they had moved when he left New Jersey. “It was a nightmare every single day, not knowing where my child was or what was going on with him,” Pierre said.

http://nypost.com/2015/03/22/antonio-cromartie-battling-with-mother-of-his-oldest-child/

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baby Mama drama.  We all knew this was going to happen.

In Cro's defense moost likely he did nothing wrong.  The woman is a gold-digging whore who probably could give a sh_t about the kid and just wants child support award from the court.

Baby Mama drama.  We all knew this was going to happen.

In Cro's defense moost likely he did nothing wrong.  The woman is a gold-digging whore who probably could give a sh_t about the kid and just wants child support award from the court.

He wasn't supposed to just take his son with him and not tell that baby mama where they are, that's where he messed up. But it's obvious she's just looking for a settlement. She's the only baby mama that doesn't get any money. And for this to pop up NOW? Days/Weeks after he signed his big contract? Give me a break.

He wasn't supposed to just take his son with him and not tell that baby mama where they are, that's where he messed up. But it's obvious she's just looking for a settlement. She's the only baby mama that doesn't get any money. And for this to pop up NOW? Days/Weeks after he signed his big contract? Give me a break.

You don't know the details of their relationship or what a f_cking headcase that woman probably is that Antonio Cromartie has to hide the kid from her.  She'll probably ship the kid to Bolivia in a box after she gets her settlement from the court,.

You don't know the details of their relationship or what a f_cking headcase that woman probably is that Antonio Cromartie has to hide the kid from her.  She'll probably ship the kid to Bolivia in a box after she gets her settlement from the court,.

That's not my point, I was just stating the facts. He wasn't allowed to just disappear with their son, that's where he messed up. Other than that I'm with you, she's just looking for a quick payday. And she'll probably get it.

And how much of a head case is Cromartie?

You're speaking of the mother as though you know anything (not to mention insinuating she'd violently harm her own son if not for the wonderful father of the year Antonio Cromartie. All any of us know of this situation is that Cromartie has custody of this oldest child and he was violating the custody terms. In the past he's moved with no forwarding address. That. and he's sprinkled his seed all over the country with what appears to be no thought or care for what happens afterward. 

She may be all these terrible things (since he has custody) but you know nothing of them. He's a f*cking idiot, and a scumbag himself with a history of leaving these mothers and forcing them to sue him to get him to pay for his own kids. And what a father, anyway. Right there on camera he couldn't even name all of them and that was 2 or 3 kids ago.

You're better off just liking Cromartie the Jets cornerback than Cromartie the man or father. Talented athlete, no doubt, but anyone who has to be reminded of any of his own kids' names is a scumbag.

Do you have any idea how hard it is for a father to get custody? 99.9999% chance she is an unfit mother and this story is all bullsh*t.

Agree with the first part, not necessarily with the 2nd part. 

No doubt she's bitter that she is the only one not getting paid (and "getting paid" in this case is only $3500/month). And with Cro being the type of father who is away so much due to his job he still got custody over the child's mother. But he's had troubles before. He kind of has a history and isn't terribly popular with all his other kids' mothers either.

Was it this one he knocked up and then called off the wedding with her 6 months pregnant, then getting married to another some months later?

He's got some problems of his own. At least in this instance, because of his earning power, all his kids aren't going hungry. I'm sure they could use a father, though. Then again, I don't know what he would teach them outside of manning up on a wideout and knocking up lots of women.

Cro's last contract, too. If he has a financial advisor worth his salt, Cro is going to file bankruptcy about ten minutes after he retires and all these women he's currently financing are going to be left out in the cold if they don't cash in right now.

Cromartie and his financial advisers talked at length a handful of years back about how he's already established funds for all of his children to attend college, in addition to the money their mother's receive monthly.  The dude may have a habit of C'ing up in that V, but it seems as though he's taken responsibility for all of them.  

And yes, we don't know the whole story, but it's pretty unusual for a Father, with a nomadic lifestyle of a job, to gain full custody like that. Odds are she's probably not the most fit of Mothers. This could be completely false, but having dealt with CPS et al on a regular basis, I'm erring on the side where she's not the most upstanding of mother's.

Who gives a sh*t? His kid thing was an issue the first time he came here cause we had to restructure his deal to pay child support. It seems like he's done nothing but clean his act up since then. If she was really worried I doubt it would have taken 3 years to check his mothers house. 

And how much of a head case is Cromartie?

You're speaking of the mother as though you know anything (not to mention insinuating she'd violently harm her own son if not for the wonderful father of the year Antonio Cromartie. All any of us know of this situation is that Cromartie has custody of this oldest child and he was violating the custody terms. In the past he's moved with no forwarding address. That. and he's sprinkled his seed all over the country with what appears to be no thought or care for what happens afterward. 

She may be all these terrible things (since he has custody) but you know nothing of them. He's a f*cking idiot, and a scumbag himself with a history of leaving these mothers and forcing them to sue him to get him to pay for his own kids. And what a father, anyway. Right there on camera he couldn't even name all of them and that was 2 or 3 kids ago.

You're better off just liking Cromartie the Jets cornerback than Cromartie the man or father. Talented athlete, no doubt, but anyone who has to be reminded of any of his own kids' names is a scumbag.

How do you REALLY feel about Cro ? :winking0001:

ever hear of a rubber you dumb f**k

Each women gets 42 grand a year for their kid, while I agree Cro should have been more careful alot of women want to have a kid with a professional player because it's easy money for spreading some honey.. :winking0001:

That's not my point, I was just stating the facts. He wasn't allowed to just disappear with their son, that's where he messed up. Other than that I'm with you, she's just looking for a quick payday. And she'll probably get it.

And then you name the thread "Cro back in trouble" ? Just a smidgen of sensationalism there.

sh*t I was worried

who cares about this sh*t

I agree...

I am a former family court lawyer and this IS WHAT HAPPENS when you have children with a women to whom you are not married. 

So much judgment for a man you have no idea about whatsoever.  No compassion, just condemnation.

In truth Jet fans just cant wait to trash a player on their own team.  It is a type of collective sickness...

Lets stop this nonsense before it is to late!!!

Archived