Cro back in trouble

DaBallhawk

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you have any idea how hard it is for a father to get custody? 99.9999% chance she is an unfit mother and this story is all bullsh*t.

And Cro thinks wining father of the year is how many times he can become a father.

Look, this is a non story, all she has to do is contact his agent if he does not return calls and then the cops. 

And if the mother does not want sole custody , it is easy.  You make it sound like there are no single fathers raising kids out there, and there would be a lot more of them if they would take sole custody.  Most of the time in non married cases the guy does not even try to support the kid both emotionally and financially.  I now guys who think being a dad is something that they do on Saturdays.  

So every dad that does not want sole custody is an unfit dad in your opinion, as you think she is an unfit mother.

We all should if this idiot gets suspended by the NFL.

I agree...

I am a former family court lawyer and this IS WHAT HAPPENS when you have children with a women to whom you are not married. 

So much judgment for a man you have no idea about whatsoever.  No compassion, just condemnation.

In truth Jet fans just cant wait to trash a player on their own team.  It is a type of collective sickness...

Lets stop this nonsense before it is to late!!!

family court must get pretty maddening.

I don't think the NFL will get involved if there is no violence or child abuse.  

my main point is I don't care about these guys personal lives.  I don't want to see sanchez try to get free breadsticks when he orders pizza over the phone.  I don't want to see cro try to name his kids

just play ball

The obvious exception is violence or abuse.  aint nobody got time for that

family court must get pretty maddening.

I don't think the NFL will get involved if there is no violence or child abuse.  

my main point is I don't care about these guys personal lives.  I don't want to see sanchez try to get free breadsticks when he orders pizza over the phone.  I don't want to see cro try to name his kids

just play ball

The obvious exception is violence or abuse.  aint nobody got time for that

Amen!!  Thank you!

I wonder how Joe Willie avoided these problems?

You know he got more *ss than a toilet seat and makes Cromartie look like the 40 Year Old Virgin.

Oh yeah... Joe Willie must have used his brain.

That and the 60's with the BC pill coming out girls were banging like bunnies.. :sheepf: or sheep..

And how much of a head case is Cromartie?

You're speaking of the mother as though you know anything (not to mention insinuating she'd violently harm her own son if not for the wonderful father of the year Antonio Cromartie. All any of us know of this situation is that Cromartie has custody of this oldest child and he was violating the custody terms. In the past he's moved with no forwarding address. That. and he's sprinkled his seed all over the country with what appears to be no thought or care for what happens afterward. 

She may be all these terrible things (since he has custody) but you know nothing of them. He's a f*cking idiot, and a scumbag himself with a history of leaving these mothers and forcing them to sue him to get him to pay for his own kids. And what a father, anyway. Right there on camera he couldn't even name all of them and that was 2 or 3 kids ago.

You're better off just liking Cromartie the Jets cornerback than Cromartie the man or father. Talented athlete, no doubt, but anyone who has to be reminded of any of his own kids' names is a scumbag.

He has the morals of a rooster.

Cro is a public figure. The police know where he is every Sunday during football season. Yet he hid his son? Got it.

At his mother's house.  It took her 10 years to check Cro's mother's house?  LOL.  

I love comedy.

Do you have any idea how hard it is for a father to get custody? 99.9999% chance she is an unfit mother and this story is all bullsh*t.

Yes I do, and even if you try to smear your ex it doesn't get much easier. I've been told crazy stories of drug addicts still keeping their child rather going with their fathers!

Cro is a public figure. The police know where he is every Sunday during football season. Yet he hid his son? Got it.

Tried catching him...dude is just too fast.

Perfect timing. Stupid move on his part...hope this doesn't get dragged out for too long.

http://nypost.com/2015/03/22/antonio-cromartie-battling-with-mother-of-his-oldest-child/

Have to hear his side. He must have been keeping that kid away from the mother for a reason. Not necessarily a disaster until we get details

I know this to be true having gone through it first hand. Extremely hard for a father to get custody, and when he does it is mainly due to a considerably strong argument proven with specifically cited incidents showing HER incapabilty to be fit to have custody to raise a child.

She wants a payday and nothing more.

Cro's last contract, too. If he has a financial advisor worth his salt, Cro is going to file bankruptcy about ten minutes after he retires and all these women he's currently financing are going to be left out in the cold if they don't cash in right now.

If it's in NY he cannot escape even with bankruptcy. They don't f around.

Lots of comments about a situation we know nothing about. Not a typical deadbeat dad move to take the kid away from the mother and refuse to let her see him. Seems like a strange deal and I bet there is way more to this than we know.

Exactly. Cro isn't being a deadbeat dad he's being the opposite. This woman in all likelihood is a head case whore.

People make fun of Cro for the 10 kids thing but the guy does actually support his kids

This is correct.

He does support them and has a good financial advisor who has helped him set up trusts for all of them so he can pay for college for them all.

He also allegedly has himself set up so he can live to 100 with no financial worries when most NFL players are busted by age 42.

He now drives a Ford Prius and actually lectures young players that come into the league to not p*ss away their money early in their careers and save it instead.

He admitted he p*ssed away about 5 mill early in his career and has vowed to not do that again.

Reckless c*cksman early on in his life and responsible caretaker now, honestly.

Each women gets 42 grand a year for their kid, while I agree Cro should have been more careful alot of women want to have a kid with a professional player because it's easy money for spreading some honey.. :winking0001:

I know. I was only talking to the schmuck who is forking over the 42K year ;)

Archived