Cro back in trouble

DaBallhawk

Dare away. You didn't pledge a fraternity I guess.

And there's a difference between misspeaking and seriously not being able to remember. They're his own children.

And there weren't 10 of them at the time, there were 7 or 8. There were more names to remember in the Brady Bunch household, and every kid in the country could name all of them, plus Alice's homly bo, Sam.

Didn't the director tell Cromartie to list off the kids names slowly to produce the desired effect?  Not that that makes Cro come off looking too bright either but still.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My issue was with people automatically piling on the low income mothers he impregnated and in most cases left like it wasn't his problem, only to do it again. Just pointing out by comparison, he hasn't been so saintly, and until compelled by the courts, was a deadbeat.

Good for him (or more importantly, for his kids) that he's not as bad as he used to be. But the reason for this story is he's again violated court orders with regards to a child of his.

If the women didn't want kids they could have been on the pill or insisted on using condoms.. After that there is the morning after pill and planned parenthood.. The women that had kids with Cro did it for the cash they would get for 18 years..And for low income women all that birth control is free..

If the women didn't want kids they could have been on the pill or insisted on using condoms.. After that there is the morning after pill and planned parenthood.. The women that had kids with Cro did it for the cash they would get for 18 years..And for low income women all that birth control is free..

Substitute men for women where applicable and it reads: "If the men didn't want kids they could've had a V or used condoms..." Takes 2 to tango and all that.

I'm sure it does happen here and there, with poor women wanting to get pregnant by a rich athlete, but no one knows what was in each individual's mind. What if they actually liked or loved (or thought they loved) him at various times? One of them was 6 mos preggers and they were supposed to get married the next day or week or whatever it was, then he left her, knocked up the next one and married her instead. I probably have that story a little bit wrong and am going off memory rather than researching it, but it went down something like that.

He gets to change his mind, she's stuck with it and gets called a ho or a gold-digger or whatever. True or not, it's not like he's higher than any of them on the morality scale.

If I said that wasn't a joke, would your response be to hurry up and lock the thread before I get what's coming to me?

No I'd let the board attack you because you haven't built up enough goodwill. I mean, on the deserves-it scale you rank higher than the one to five range. One might even say you're aten.

lol

Substitute men for women where applicable and it reads: "If the men didn't want kids they could've had a V or used condoms..." Takes 2 to tango and all that.

Sorry it's not the same where does the man get paid for 18 years?? You keep missing the point the women wanted the kids for the money.. :animal0029: Now if you want to say Cro was dumb for not knowing that then we can agree he's a idiot..

Sorry it's not the same where does the man get paid for 18 years?? You keep missing the point the women wanted the kids for the money.. :animal0029: Now if you want to say Cro was dumb for not knowing that then we can agree he's a idiot..

Maybe some (or all) did, maybe not. There are such things as accidental pregnancies as well as stupidity going both ways.

If he gains custody he doesn't need to pay her for 18 years, like with this one kid he's hid from the mother.

I'm not defending these women; I know little about them beyond what's been in the papers. Just that I take issue with the moral free pass he gets in comparison.

I chose athletics over doing the elephant walk, yes. 

well i played semi pro Class A short season ball so my opinions regarding athletics are unassailable and i decree that athletic hazing is worse than frat hazing

Archived