The GREEN Beckham in New York

Jetsmanjb

Heard some pre-combine stuff on DGB saying he'd moved in with a friend/relative/mentor who was  helping him get his head on straight after being dismissed.  Likely to be traced back to his agent but I wouldn't mind getting him in the second round.

The moment Marshall is sidelined with a hip problem, which will probably happen at the same time Decker has a hamstring pull, we all of a sudden have no WR depth......again.  We need another legit WR in this draft.  

We have Shaq Evans and Enunwa; both of them have tons of talent and ability.  Hopefully one or both of them steps up.  We do need to add another receiver (would love Phillip Dorsett or Stefon Diggs in the 3rd).   

Last dude that tried that had a bad day...

full.gif

Looking at your gif.  I always thought to myself; they spend millions of dollars on that police robot and it can't walk down a flight of stairs?   How stupid would that be.

Draft is where we build the team for now AND the future, not just now.

Draft the best guy who isn't clearly going to be a pointless pick (like us drafting a center early in 2007 or something).

Was very happy with the acquisitions of both Decker and Marshall, but that's not a reason to pass up on a guy if the team truly thinks he could or would be a stud in the league for ten years.

Minnesota still had Cris Carter and Jake Reed when they drafted Randy Moss. Reed was coming off his 4th straight 1100+ yard season. Carter his 5th straight 1000+ yard season. If they think he's the cat's meow then take him (or a different WR at #6). 3-5 years from now no one's going to remember, "Well, we didn't need another receiver in his rookie season so we decided to pass on his whole NFL career after that."

He may not be all that, but not needing him badly this season is a terrible reason to pass on him.

I would love to get him . Learning behind Marshall and Decker would help him a lot .

Just saying don't be upset if DGB last a lot longer than people think and if the jets pass on him multiple times. I'm not saying they will just saying it's real possibility .

That being said would also love Dorsett rd 2 or if (doubt it) jalen strong fall out of the first rd

Mizzou alumni?  This kid wasn't exactly the guy Missouri is putting on their brochures.  He is coming out as a Sooner even though he never played there.

"I'm not saying he should have killed her, but I understand."

Hey man he wore the jersey... that alone would be enough for Sheldon to get all hyped up for him... and if it's enough for sheldy then it's enough for me 

Jets NEED an OLB in the WORST WAY!

Babin & Pace are ancient history. There is a reason that guys like Justin Houston never hit the market until they get old.

If they have their eye on Fowler- Ray- Beasley- Gregory for the #6 I'm completely fine with that.

The drop off from anyone of those guys to pick #37 is HUGE, compared to the top receivers & a WR that drops to #37.

Now if the OLB that target is gone, I don't want to settle, in that case take BPA which in this draft looks to be WR in either Cooper or White.

My ultimate draft would go #6 Fowler- #37 DGB or Adams- #70 Duke Johnson.

Looking at your gif. I always thought to myself; they spend millions of dollars on that police robot and it can't walk down a flight of stairs? How stupid would that be.

That was the point. The film Robocop was satirizing stuff like that which has happened in real life.

I would love to get him . Learning behind Marshall and Decker would help him a lot .

Just saying don't be upset if DGB last a lot longer than people think and if the jets pass on him multiple times. I'm not saying they will just saying it's real possibility .

That being said would also love Dorsett rd 2 or if (doubt it) jalen strong fall out of the first rd

Dorsett I see being the next Tavon Austin. (some team will be dumb enough to grab him way before where he should be). DGB is the Winston of WRs in this draft (good potential, but comes with a risk) Strong is going to be pretty good but I don't think he falls to us though he might be a good target if we move down. I don't see us taking a WR in the first three rounds unless one falls to us and has the most value of any player at our pick. I think Devin Smith or Sammie Coates in round 3 would be a good value pick if either of them fell (not that I think they will make it through round 2). The most realistic option might be someone like TY Montgomery in round 7. I think the first four rounds will address OLB, RB, OL, QB and that would leave us with two seventh round picks.

The moment Marshall is sidelined with a hip problem, which will probably happen at the same time Decker has a hamstring pull, we all of a sudden have no WR depth......again. We need another legit WR in this draft.

Agree 1000%

WR is our biggest need after OL.

Archived