Veteran Combine

LinemanCT

Looks like all 32 teams were there yesterday and NFL Network had a show about it last night 4 interesting guys that impressed Daniel Jeremiah  2 Quarterbacks Tyler Wilson  throwing the ball the best and Mike Kafka Brady Quinn had a Ok day..1 RB Mikel LeShoure (big back) and 2 DE's Jammal Anderson former 1st rounder and Adam Carriker another 1st (benched 225 40 times ) 

I'm surprised Dustin Keller wasn't there ...last I heard he was him trying out for New England 2014 ..to bad I always liked DK not that I want to see him on New England or Miami for that matter  

Arizona just signed WR Nathan Slaughter, who attended the Vet Combine. 

How dare they! 

I just checked the list.  There were a bunch of guys with Jets ties.  Steele DeVito, Marcus Dowtin, Aaron Berry.  I am sure many of these guys will be in camps this summer and plenty will make a team.

Justin Forsett was a borderline on this list last year and some of this guys are coming are coming off injuries... No Stone Unturned

Yeah the combine is the reason why he had a good year not the fact that Bernard Pierce sucked and Ray Rice KO'd his wife.

Archived