scanning the present roster

Tinstar

Tin,I think Ivory is certainly a keeper and has been a beast and fairly healthy thru his tenure as a Jet. Powell, in my humble opinion, has not been put in the best position to really take advantage of his skills and talents as a complimentary back.

If we can add another RB, I like Duke Johnson out of the U, with a passing catching skill set and speed, speed, speed, I think our backfield could be scary.

This is why I think the Jets will target Todd Gurley if they don't draft Marriota.  With all the OLmen we have added, it looks like the Jets are looking to build the best running game they can. Put the best run blocking offensive line out there and put the best group of running backs behind it.

This is why I think the Jets will target Todd Gurley if they don't draft Marriota.  With all the OLmen we have added, it looks like the Jets are looking to build the best running game they can. Put the best run blocking offensive line out there and put the best group of running backs behind it.

You think they go Gurley at 6? Or trade down a few picks and then select him? 

You think they go Gurley at 6? Or trade down a few picks and then select him? 

Yes.  The Jets offense is a upper echelon RB from being without excuses for the QB.  The defense is an upper echelon Pass rusher from being  special. I think that pass rusher will be gone , so that leaves the RB.

I normally hate the old 'you can get such and such a position later in the draft' but in my mind this might just apply to RB this year.  They normally have such short careers.  Without actually seeing Gurley as being fully recovered I can't endorse picking him at that spot.

For me it is still pass rusher or WR, either or.

I normally hate the old 'you can get such and such a position later in the draft' but in my mind this might just apply to RB this year.  They normally have such short careers.  Without actually seeing Gurley as being fully recovered I can't endorse picking him at that spot.

I have no issue with that.  PROBABLY would be best, but I see the team trading down and targeting Gurley.

I have to agree here especially with number of quality backs coming out this year.  Fowler or Beasley should be the pick at 6 (assuming Mariota is gone).  

I normally hate the old 'you can get such and such a position later in the draft' but in my mind this might just apply to RB this year. They normally have such short careers. Without actually seeing Gurley as being fully recovered I can't endorse picking him at that spot.

Yes we need to take advantage of draft position and finally get a playmaker at a premium position

Archived