JN Mafia Game Thread: The Outsiders

JustInFudge

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually you were wrong..  a forced exchange would suggest that there was some level of coordination with a goal in mind.  I was simply throwing sh-t at the wall to see what would stick.   By your definition every conversation in mafia could be considered "forced".

and as BeeGee just mentioned I was the cop and ape was scum.  what's your play here?

I go by Lizard King now.

Actually you were wrong.. a forced exchange would suggest that there was some level of coordination with a goal in mind. I was simply throwing sh-t at the wall to see what would stick. By your definition every conversation in mafia could be considered "forced".

and as BeeGee just mentioned I was the cop and ape was scum. what's your play here?

Usually town/town don't look very forced.

also is 80 saying that whoever is secret voting Vermin wouldn't have a regular vote?  That's beyond stupid and almost a vote worthy suggestion.

Could be a doublevoter - why are you ignoring that?

I had already established a style of play long before the "ape" slithered in here and copied it.  Difference is his bloviating is normally done without a purpose and to cherry pick instances where he can claim it was intentional. 

How long did you google until you found that word?  Be honest....

My mockery is twofold!

There's the claim.  Now unvote me to prove it and let JiF post a vc.

EAD Pac, told you it was a doublevoter.

Well then JiF might just be the idiot..  to be able to isolate a double voter so easily is unprecedented.  I still think the secret voter had a chance to unvote in the 16 minutes it took from Nyn unvoting to JiF posting a vote count.

I can't think of a reason someone would want to pound their chest about being a double voter.  No one would want them alive.  If they're town scum can't risk leaving her alive too long and townies should be worried about the prospect of her being scum.

Makes no sense for JiF to be so sloppy with his setup.  But it is JiF....

Could be a doublevoter - why are you ignoring that?

How long did you google until you found that word?  Be honest....

My vocabulary is as vast as the list of people who hate the Ape and Arsis.  I just choose to "scribble" when I post most of the time.  not a lot of proof reading going on.

My vocabulary is as vast as the list of people who hate the Ape and Arsis. I just choose to "scribble" when I post most of the time. not a lot of proof reading going on.

I'm not important enough to hate. At most I'm a mild annoyance.

I'm not important enough to hate. At most I'm a mild annoyance.

No it's hate...

anyway is Nyn a very skilled player?  I'm trying to determine if her claiming DV - not DP - DV was a clumsy townie move or the skilled work of scum trying to give a naive appearance.

Archived