Fitzpatrick pregame speech

Jet in PA

Mets kind of suck too.

Whhhhaaaaatttttt?? I think you'll be surprised. Good pitching and decent hitting can go a long way. I can see an 85-90 game season if no key guys get hurt (though I am hoping murph is out early to give that kid SS Matt Reynolds a chance - hitting .370 in spring, with some pop, ~20 yrs old, looks promising - want to see more).

Jets and Mets, never lose hope for next year!

Here's our Harvard-man-Fitzy's pre-game speech for those of you who can't get the link....

"Alright, men, lets go out and win that Lombardi trophy and take those additional funds and increase our position in REITs, master limited partnerships, and exchange traded funds to produce income...yes, men, income!!!...some of the income can be tax free if we choose the right fund. TAX FREE MEN!!!TAX FREE INCOME LONG INTO RETIREMENT!!! Now who's with me!? I SAID WHO'S WITH ME!!! AAAAAAARRRR!!!!"

Whhhhaaaaatttttt?? I think you'll be surprised. Good pitching and decent hitting can go a long way. I can see an 85-90 game season if no key guys get hurt (though I am hoping murph is out early to give that kid SS Matt Reynolds a chance - hitting .370 in spring, with some pop, ~20 yrs old, looks promising - want to see more).

Jets and Mets, never lose hope for next year!

Wheeler was a pretty big blow, as well as the bullpen guys. They have a definite chance at one of the wild card spots. Nats will take the division easily.

Archived