greenwichjetfan

TV Series (Opinions, Recommendations, Flaming, etc) ***BEWARE POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.

peep show, always sunny, battlestar g

i'm a big my name is  earl fan, but the cliffhanger ending sucks

trailer park boys is like live action southpark.. good stuff if you like stoopid

deadwood and six feet under are great

peep show, always sunny, battlestar g

i'm a big my name is  earl fan, but the cliffhanger ending sucks

trailer park boys is like live action southpark.. good stuff if you like stoopid

deadwood and six feet under are great

Tried Battlestar awhile ago and just could not get going on it.  Watched My Name is Earl from the start and really liked it.  Been a couple seasons though.  Always thought about looking at Trailor park boys.  Think I will now. 

Tried Battlestar awhile ago and just could not get going on it. Watched My Name is Earl from the start and really liked it. Been a couple seasons though. Always thought about looking at Trailor park boys. Think I will now.

it starts slow but gets funnier if you stick with it. I gave up on it 2 years ago and my friend recently told me to stick through the slow start and he was right

once bubbles becomes more of a main character it's better

It's funny, but reading through this thread is like talking to my Dad.  He watches half this stuff.  I made him watch Breaking Bad and he ended up binge watching it and then driving me nuts by telling me stuff that hadn't happened yet.  I-zombie is another show he seems to like.  He mentioned the Trailer Park Boys, but I can't tell if he liked them.

After Sopranos The Wire is the greatest tv show ever.

I cannot say that. The last few seasons it went from being a 'must see' to 'must see if  you have some time'. The divorce and the spec house and the problems of the kid growing up and the never ending dreams with Annette Benning, just made me hope it would end sooner than later.

If you don't watch Daredevil you don't deserve a penis.

Watched a few episodes tonight, enjoyed them. Very wellmade. Though Fulton from Mighty Ducks is a bit annoying. Never been a comic guy, never liked super hero movies other than Nolan's Batmans. Watched because I liked Charlie Cox in Boardwalk Empire and I've seen them filming constantly in Hells Kitchen. 

Watched a few episodes tonight, enjoyed them. Very wellmade. Though Fulton from Mighty Ducks is a bit annoying. Never been a comic guy, never liked super hero movies other than Nolan's Batmans. Watched because I liked Charlie Cox in Boardwalk Empire and I've seen them filming constantly in Hells Kitchen.

Except you. You don't deserve a penis no matter what you watch.

I cannot say that. The last few seasons it went from being a 'must see' to 'must see if you have some time'. The divorce and the spec house and the problems of the kid growing up and the never ending dreams with Annette Benning, just made me hope it would end sooner than later.

First 3 seasons the sopranos was in its prime and the best tv show ever. The last couple seasons it wasn't as good but still excellent for the most part.

First 3 seasons the sopranos was in its prime and the best tv show ever. The last couple seasons it wasn't as good but still excellent for the most part.

They were great first 3 seasons but lost it after that.

Wire only had 5 seasons. Most shows jump the shark after 4-5 seasons they run out of ideas.

It was perfect in every which way. And it was ahead of it's times. It was really bold to take on some of the issues that it did and the way it did. Just brilliant!

Wire only had 5 seasons. Most shows jump the shark after 4-5 seasons they run out of ideas.

true, it's amazing how many good shows ruin thier legacy a bit by hanging on so long. One reason why wire and BB seem to have avoided it

The Wire was the greatest show in the history of television. And for some reason I think I will say that exact same thing 10 years from now.

+1. It's not really close IMO. Every season, every episode, gets better every time I watch.

Sopranos would be my second favorite.

twin peaks.. lynch left for a bit i think in season 2, and it was generally sh*t during that time, but outside of that lull.. some great tv

it's supposedly coming back but they are fighting about money