MLB 15 The Show

prime21

Any idea when they come out?

There's no set date, but I expect them in a couple weeks. They found a workaround using year to year saves, so they don't have to completely start from scratch this year. Normally takes about a month.

There's no set date, but I expect them in a couple weeks. They found a workaround using year to year saves, so they don't have to completely start from scratch this year. Normally takes about a month.

Sweet

It would be cool one day if The Show could get the rights to the minor leaguers so it could be set already. Itching to start a franchise but I'll wait. Do you play RTTS? Honestly not my thing, but people get obsessed with it.

It would be cool one day if The Show could get the rights to the minor leaguers so it could be set already. Itching to start a franchise but I'll wait. Do you play RTTS? Honestly not my thing, but people get obsessed with it.

I play it a little bit. I'm mostly a franchise guy. Finished a season for the first time last year. Quick counts is a Godsend.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived