Trade Up For Jameis?

TuscanyTile2

Randall Cobb and Larry Warford say hello. Anybody would take Dupree in the first. Maybe not at 6, but he certainly should go in the first. Za'darius Smith will also probably be gone by the end of the 4th.

Do Timmy couch and D-Rob say hello too?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would not pick Winston at 6, let alone pick ONE! If he's still available in round six I might take him.

I believe Winston's outlook to be very grim. I am one of his harshest critics around here. However, even I would take a shot in round 3.

I believe Winston's outlook to be very grim. I am one of his harshest critics around here. However, even I would take a shot in round 3.

there's chatter out there about Winston and you're starting to hear about him sliding down draft boards. This may be why he will not be attending the draft. I doubt you'll see him fall beyond St. Louis though.

there's chatter out there about Winston and you're starting to hear about him sliding down draft boards. This may be why he will not be attending the draft. I doubt you'll see him fall beyond St. Louis though.

Lots of JNers rationalizing Winston's baggage. "He is not that bad...we all did stupid things at his age...blah, blah, blah." He is just putting on a pre-draft act ala Manziel.

The truth is that he is an immature punk, with no filter or self control, that attracts trouble. Very bad characteristics for an NFL QB, and an almost certain predictor of epic failure.

Lots of JNers rationalizing Winston's baggage. "He is not that bad...we all did stupid things at his age...blah, blah, blah." He is just putting on a pre-draft act ala Manziel.

The truth is that he is an immature punk, with no filter or self control, that attracts trouble. Very bad characteristics for an NFL QB, and an almost certain predictor of epic failure.

He stole soda. Big time red flag

So if he was Andrew Luck like good with a few 'stole the candy' offenses on his record I would say go for it. The problem starts with the fact that he is not Andrew Luck good. Not even close. He might be the best this draft but not good enough to trade up for him.

Maybe not even good enough to go until the 3rd round or later.  Montana went in the 3rd round. Winston is no Joe Montana.

Archived