Mafia signups

Leelou

Think I'm going to have to skip this one.

I have a god awful ear infection that's been making my life ******* miserable and I'm finally going to urgent care today to take care of it.

Meanwhile I also subbed into that game on DM which I regret now. I didn't know my ear was going to be this bad.

I'm just in constant ******* pain and I just want to lay in bed and die.

I have a god awful ear infection that's been making my life ******* miserable and I'm finally going to urgent care today to take care of it.

Meanwhile I also subbed into that game on DM which I regret now. I didn't know my ear was going to be this bad.

Get better man, ear infections suck a lot.  There will be plenty of Wednesday's ahead for you here.  And STOP PLAYING SO MANY GAMES. 

I have a penis attached to me that I can stick in your ear, if you think that will help?

If sign ups are still around when you feel better, you better sign up. :P

I have a penis attached to me that I can stick in your ear, if you think that will help?

I am literally willing to try anything at this point.

If sign ups are still around when you feel better, you better sign up. :tongue:

Sjure thing.

It's small enough to do that? Pathetic.

Oh, and in if everyone else is okay with it. Comedy.

Archived