4 round jets mock

cant wait

Beasley OLB

Dorsett WR

Abdullah RB

Mannion QB

Excellent mock; we should be so lucky...  Maybe we can trade one of our  7th rounders and mid round pick next year to get a another 4th or 5th round pick this year.  I would love to draft a developmental OT as well. 

Beasley OLB

Dorsett WR

Abdullah RB

Mannion QB

That's actually the worst possible draft. I don't think i could have drawn it up any better myself, besides putting Gregory in there for Beasley... Fcking Mannion in the 4th? LOL... plus a glorified COP back who fumbles and the least versatile WR in the top 2 rounds.

Calgon, take me away.

That's actually the worst possible draft. I don't think i could have drawn it up any better myself, besides putting Gregory in there for Beasley... Fcking Mannion in the 4th? LOL... plus a glorified COP back who fumbles and the least versatile WR in the top 2 rounds.

Calgon, take me away.

You also would have drafted marqise lee over Odell beckham correct?

You also would have drafted marqise lee over Odell beckham correct?

Nice try a$hole, but no, i didn't wave the Lee flag over Odell. Always expected Odell to go over him.

For a guy who makes big boy criticisms of other people's preferences, this is the mock you come up with?  How about you spit 32 picks and then we can talk. 

Nice try a$hole, but no, i didn't wave the Lee flag over Odell. Always expected Odell to go over him.

For a guy who makes big boy criticisms of other people's preferences, this is the mock you come up with? How about you spit 32 picks and then we can talk.

Damn you are a little butthurt I don't like ray huh? Grow up dude. If you want 32 picks I'll do it when I'm back from vacation

Damn you are a little butthurt I don't like ray huh? Grow up dude. If you want 32 picks I'll do it when I'm back from vacation

no, but i don't like cheap shots. Besides, we've often disagreed on players. It's nothing new... but i would like to see 32. I know it's a pain in the ass and takes forever, but dropping 4 names out of the hat always feels a little lazy. At least give us picks 1-6 to see how things fell. 

ok dis, here's 1-16 for you, I'm going to admit I don't know enough to give you a reliable first round mock but here's my best:

1. bucs - winston QB

2. chargers - mariota QB (trade) 

3. jags - cooper WR

4. raiders - white WR

5. redskins - williams DT

6. jets - beasley OLB

7. bears - fowler OLB

8. falcons - waynes CB

9. giants - dupree DE

10. rams - scherff OL

11. vikings - gregory LB

12. browns - shelton DT

13. saints - green-beckham WR

14. dolphins - parker WR

15. 49ers - brown DE

16. texans - strong WR

ok dis, here's 1-16 for you, I'm going to admit I don't know enough to give you a reliable first round mock but here's my best:

1. bucs - winston QB

2. chargers - mariota QB (trade) 

3. jags - cooper WR

4. raiders - white WR

5. redskins - williams DT

6. jets - beasley OLB

7. bears - fowler OLB

8. falcons - waynes CB

9. giants - dupree DE

10. rams - scherff OL

11. vikings - gregory LB

12. browns - shelton DT

13. saints - green-beckham WR

14. dolphins - parker WR

15. 49ers - brown DE

16. texans - strong WR

I'd say those are all fairly plausible scenarios... except JAX... that would be a shocker considering they took 2 WRs in the second last year and are expecting Blackmon back... just don't see Bradley & co. going WR. they'll take Fowler or Williams... which would of course have a domino effect on your mock.

I'd say those are all fairly plausible scenarios... except JAX... that would be a shocker considering they took 2 WRs in the second last year and are expecting Blackmon back... just don't see Bradley & co. going WR. they'll take Fowler or Williams... which would of course have a domino effect on your mock.

Yeah I think 3 is the hardest pick to predict. If mariota falls to them I expect them to try and trade back and pick up an OL, maybe Waynes CB or Gordon/gurley. Didn't think of Blackmon though... If he's in the mix I agree WR is probably not the pick

Archived