The 2015 Masters

Larz

Every April, the masters brings me to my happy place.  The back 9 on Sunday is a holy day around here.  I cried when Ben won for Harvey.  I was sick when Greg choked. I jumped with Phil.

The sportmanship, the scenery, the class, the difficulty, it's such good viewing especially with such limited commercials

http://www.masters.com/en_US/index.html

As always, I root for Tiger, I've never seen someone dominate a sport the way that he did in his prime and golf just isn't as fun without him. Absolutely mentally crippling some of his competitors, I miss that.  I just don't find any of the young kids to have that aura or type of charisma that makes me want to cheer for them.  I like Spieth well enough, seems like a good kid, wouldn't mind seeing him win, but when he lost at Houston I didn't really give a sh*t.  Don't care too much for Rory, Bubba is a prick and only can win at the Masters, because they don't allow the fans to get under his skin too much. regardless, the next four days are absolutely some of my favorite in sports. Love it. 

My pick is Jason day, he's playing some very good golf under the radar as of late.  

As always, I root for Tiger, I've never seen someone dominate a sport the way that he did in his prime and golf just isn't as fun without him. Absolutely mentally crippling some of his competitors, I miss that.  I just don't find any of the young kids to have that aura or type of charisma that makes me want to cheer for them.  I like Spieth well enough, seems like a good kid, wouldn't mind seeing him win, but when he lost at Houston I didn't really give a sh*t.  Don't care too much for Rory, Bubba is a prick and only can win at the Masters, because they don't allow the fans to get under his skin too much. regardless, the next four days are absolutely some of my favorite in sports. Love it. 

My pick is Jason day, he's playing some very good golf under the radar as of late.  

great pick, he has everything you need to win.  The winner needs to show emotion !  I like phil but he is breaking down just like tiger.  It would be cool to have a longshot like mize win again

every year this must be the worst week in greg normans year

great pick, he has everything you need to win.  The winner needs to show emotion !  I like phil but he is breaking down just like tiger.  It would be cool to have a longshot like mize win again

every year this must be the worst week in greg normans year

I get nauseated every time I think about how that must have felt. 

spieth !   64 !!!!!

Kid is a gamer. Was wondering how he was going to respond after he chunked his chip in the playoffs at the Houston, guess I have my answer.  He's a closer to, he could easily take this wire to wire. Hope someone gives him a run though.

I get nauseated every time I think about how that must have felt. 

Kid is a gamer. Was wondering how he was going to respond after he chunked his chip in the playoffs at the Houston, guess I have my answer.  He's a closer to, he could easily take this wire to wire. Hope someone gives him a run though.

spieth/day in the final group would be super sweet and I'll ask the gods to give me phil/ernie right behind them

Yeah, Tiger was pretty classy yesterday.

Throwing tantrums like a four year old.

yeah he had a good old fashioned shank as well, faldo said the ball was 30 degress off line.  that's hard to do

maybe tradition would be a better word

Archived