JN Mock Draft 2.0 - Selections Only

Dcat

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, but work got in the way of our mock draft this afternoon and I missed that Matt39 is already over 30 minutes beyond the allotted 3 hour time limit.  I will pick for him momentarily and then we will be back on track, just need to review his draft, needs and who is available.

Darn-it!! That was going to be my pick! Oh, well.

So sorry...no excuse..I saw it was 2x ...sorry...if we can do it can you give me gary peters, clemson?

My bad..I'm the annoying guy at the fantasy draft taking too long and saying , "is Gary peters available?"

boozer gets his guy if he's next too?

Dudes...

We're nearing the end of the mock. Lets make everyone happy.  

Garry Peters to Detroit, Nick Marshall to Carolina. Done.  Don't be late for the 7th round pick.  

HeyMangold's Cleveland Browns OTC.

Dudes...

We're nearing the end of the mock. Lets make everyone happy.  

Garry Peters to Detroit, Nick Marshall to Carolina. Done.  Don't be late for the 7th round pick.  

HeyMangold's Cleveland Browns OTC.

Pretty sure AVM wanted McCain.  Boozer is the one who said he was hoping Marshall would last until his pick. 

UGH.  I really wish I had two picks and didn't waste some of my earlier ones.  Today's UDFA selection is:

Tyeler Davison DT, Fresno State. 

I have someone else I like more, but that guy is 99.999999% even more likely to be an UDFA and I can't resist a guy who spells his name wrong.

AVM on the clock.  PM sent.  Baltimore is done.

AVM's 3 hour time limit is up.  Since this was originally my pick that I traded to AVM, it is only fitting that I get to make the pick anyway.

Redskins select Hayes Pullard, ILB USC.

Brick Tamland and GB on the clock.  PM to be sent.

AVM's 3 hour time limit is up. Since this was originally my pick that I traded to AVM, it is only fitting that I get to make the pick anyway.

Redskins select Hayes Pullard, ILB USC.

Brick Tamland and GB on the clock. PM to be sent.

Lets just say I was in a giving mood? Lol

Sorry (again). No girly excuse this time...been working in the yard all day. Needed an ILB so thanks

Lets just say I was in a giving mood? Lol

Sorry (again). No girly excuse this time...been working in the yard all day. Needed an ILB so thanks

Since Brick has not made his pick yet, I can change Pullard out if there is someone else you would rather have.

1 hour left on the clock for GB and BrickTamland.

We really seem to be losing momentum today -- maybe we should just draft long snappers for anyone who misses their pick when we get to the 7th round.  Kid from Navy is supposed to be pretty good.

i am not able to view the player list on my computer right now. can i please have whomever is highest rated left on the board? 

PM being sent.

any particular position?

Highest ranked (per CBS rankings) left on board is DE Lynden Trail, Norfolk St.  He's 6'7", 269.  It's 5:50.  He's more of a 4-3 DE, than a 3-4.  But he has played with his hand in the dirt.  If I don't hear from you in the next 10 minutes, he's yours.

i am not able to view the player list on my computer right now. can i please have whomever is highest rated left on the board? 

PM being sent.

any particular position?

Highest ranked (per CBS rankings) left on board is DE Lynden Trail, Norfolk St.  He's 6'7", 269.  It's 5:50.  He's more of a 4-3 DE, than a 3-4.  But he has played with his hand in the dirt.  If I don't hear from you in the next 10 minutes, he's yours.

Actually, I think he is a pretty good pick for Green Bay considering the rest of your draft.  You've drafted ILB, RB, DT, CB, TE, SS.  Trail can be plugged in at OLB and can add to versatility if the Packers feel like showing a 4-3 front on certain plays.  He also can play TE near the goal line.  Here is a very good article on him:  http://mmqb.si.com/2015/02/25/lynden-trail-nfl-draft/

So with the 206th pick of the JN Mock Draft, Green bay selects Lynden Trail, DE, Norfolk St.

trail.jpg

Well, in the meantime....

TB selects with pick #207

Nick Marshall    CB   Auburn

Converted QB to CB.... He will be my project player

Very athletic, quick feet. In the meantime ST gunner while he learns CB position. 3rd string QB in a pinch

nick-marshall.jpg

Outta Sight OTC. PM sent

Archived