#DeflateGate... WTH will this thing be resolved?!%&#

32EBoozer

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/04/28/roger-goodell-expects-ted-wellss-deflategate-report-soon/

Goodell expects Deflategate report "soon."

A month ago he said the "invesitgation" was nearing an end. 

Of course Bob Kraft's little bitch boy wouldn't release the report prior to the draft. I guarantee there is something either being hidden or they are waiting until after the draft so they don't have to punish the Pats this year. 

The NFL's "investigations" are a ******* joke. 

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/04/28/roger-goodell-expects-ted-wellss-deflategate-report-soon/

Of course Bob Kraft's little bitch boy wouldn't release the report prior to the draft. I guarantee there is something either being hidden or they are waiting until after the draft so they don't have to punish the Pats this year. 

Don't think the Pats will get away with Deflategate. They will get a perfectly good slap on the wrist that will show them.

Pats will get off scott free on this.

Now the Colts are looking at severe penalties for deflating the intercepted ball.

As long as they get punished, next year isn't so bad, and waiting will probably cost them an even higher pick. I have been saying for quite some time now the delay is suggestive of guilt. Why would the league delay reporting exoneration?

As long as they get punished, next year isn't so bad, and waiting will probably cost them an even higher pick. I have been saying for quite some time now the delay is suggestive of guilt. Why would the league delay reporting exoneration?

Sure it won't happen but it would be sweet if the league took a pick or two from them on the eve of the draft.

Complete dynasty and 4 Super Bowl championships over the last 15 years.

Your team might want to look for the same types of competitive advantages that the Pats achieve.

Maybe then, your 46 year drought might be over.

Yeah you seem really secure about it too.  It's not like you are on other teams' message boards trying to convince other fans of your team's legitimacy or anything.... :love0030:

Pats will get off scott free on this.

Now the Colts are looking at severe penalties for deflating the intercepted ball.

No they won't.  

As others have said, Pats'll get a wrist slap purely because the NFL can then do what it does best, A. brush under the rug the wrongdoing asap, and B. PR it as "we care about the rules, see!"

Colts will not face any discipline of any kind whatsoever.

I am not expecting anything except a fine for the Pats. For not securing their obligation  to keep footballs in proper condition.is how it will go down.

Can Roger borrow that wording?  :)

Archived