DE - Ray

OLB - T. Jones

ILB - D. Harris

OLB - D. Davis

CB - Revis

CB - Cro

FS - Gilchrist

SS - Pryor

That's a 1st and 20 defense or a 3rd and long defense.  That Defense needs a true NT on 1st and 10,

Pace is the obvious eye sore. Dudes been finished for 5 years.

Is it more pivotal to get the edge rusher to replace him or Scherf to solidify the line is the question I guess.

I'd probably go Scherf.

Not sure if he would be considered the BPA at 6  and the Jets have made it clear they will be taking the BPA.

That's a 1st and 20 defense or a 3rd and long defense.  That Defense needs a true NT on 1st and 10,

what you talking about wilson... we're not running a 3-4. aka no NT.... i'm sure we'll roll Harrison in a 30 front on some downs, but it's not like Bowles is married to rex's alignment

what you talking about wilson... we're not running a 3-4. aka no NT.... i'm sure we'll roll Harrison in a 30 front on some downs, but it's not like Bowles is married to rex's alignment

No, you misunderstand. I like your alignment. I was just wondering if an alignment of

LE -  Coples 

NT - Harrison

DT - Richardson

RE - Ray

wouldn't be better on 1st and sometimes 2nd down.,   I think Richardson and Wilkerson are more get after the QB type DTs than actual run stuffers.

No, you misunderstand. I like your alignment. I was just wondering if an alignment of

LE - Coples

NT - Harrison

DT - Richardson

RE - Ray

wouldn't be better on 1st and sometimes 2nd down., I think Richardson and Wilkerson are more get after the QB type DTs than actual run stuffers.

I guess. I mean, they'll always be rotating the 3 of them throughout the game. As they will be with Pace, Ray and coples. So ya they'll be down and distance personel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no rule in this league that you can't use a guy as big as nt as dt in a 4-3 the vikings did it for years.

Never said there was. Some players are just better suited for certain jobs. Snacks is a pure NT who clogs the middle of the defense. Nobody is running into the LOS and making yards consistently.  I never said Wilkerson couldn't do it or Richardson for that matter, but why waste a talent like that to do "wet work".

Archived