Metlife Draft Party - Thurs 4/30

Maxman

Anyone going to the draft party at Metlife this year? If I read it correctly, I think it said it is Jets fans only this year, no Giants party. (Don't quote me on that though).

But if you are going, chime in here. Would love to see some old faces and hopefully meet some new ones....

I will be there with my son.

Count me in.... I know you all lie awake at night wondering if you will ever have the pleasure of making my acquaintance!

Go ahead... tell them Lith how your life was changed after meeting me! LOL!

:coff:  Lith??? Are you there???

Hey Lith - please remove the masking tape from your mouth, we can't hear you.  :)

Oh 32E -- yes it will be great meeting you!  

Anyone going to the draft party at Metlife this year? If I read it correctly, I think it said it is Jets fans only this year, no Giants party. (Don't quote me on that though).

But if you are going, chime in here. Would love to see some old faces and hopefully meet some new ones....

Season tix holders only, right?

I think i'll be there.

I can't make the town hall tonight, but am planning on going to the draft party.  If there is a JN contingency gathering there, would love to meet some of you (....the rest of you...not so much....).

I kid.  I kid.

Can we tailgate?

I can't make the town hall tonight, but am planning on going to the draft party.  If there is a JN contingency gathering there, would love to meet some of you (....the rest of you...not so much....).

I kid.  I kid.

Can we tailgate?

Whoops - just saw the replies to this same question which I asked in a different thread yesterday.  I work in the department of redundancy department.

I'm also probably going with my kid.  And I also recall reading it was Jets fans only this year.  Looking forward to it!

Already ahead of you, which really isn't surprising now is it? I'll have it all laid out in a bit, just stuck on the BQE right now.

I hope you aren't bragging about being ahead of me. That is pretty easy to do.  :)

Oh and thanks. The draft party should be a lot of fun!

Archived