Anyone read "Give me the damn ball!" by Keyshawn?

papz187

Anyone read the book? I read Collison Low Crossers and liked it, I still have Rex's book at home that he wrote after the 09 season I believe but haven't finished it, so I'm looking for a new Jets book to read.

I'm 32, so when Keyshawn was drafted I was 14 and at that age he instantly became one of my favorite Jets along with Chrebet, Mo Lewis, Aaron Glenn, Victor Green, Murrell, etc. Figure the book should be entertaining since it's Keyshawn talking shlt about the 1996 team (from what I'm told), but figured I'd ask and see if anyone else has read it and has an opinion on it.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

rather than read THAT book...

> http://replygif.net/i/760.gif

cheers ~ ~

:cheer:

Anyone read the book? I read Collison Low Crossers and liked it, I still have Rex's book at home that he wrote after the 09 season I believe but haven't finished it, so I'm looking for a new Jets book to read.

I'm 32, so when Keyshawn was drafted I was 14 and at that age he instantly became one of my favorite Jets along with Chrebet, Mo Lewis, Aaron Glenn, Victor Green, Murrell, etc. Figure the book should be entertaining since it's Keyshawn talking shlt about the 1996 team (from what I'm told), but figured I'd ask and see if anyone else has read it and has an opinion on it.

I have it and will send it to you if you want - no charge. Keyshawn comes across as immature and selfish in this book. He really knocks Rick Kotite and OC Ron Erhardt who he calls an old fool. The best books I have read on the Jets are Gang Green by Gerald Ezkanazi and Nose to Nose which is about Joe Klecko and Joe Fields. Both of those are great reads and tell a lot about Jets history.

I have it and will send it to you if you want - no charge. Keyshawn comes across as immature and selfish in this book. He really knocks Rick Kotite and OC Ron Erhardt who he calls an old fool. The best books I have read on the Jets are Gang Green by Gerald Ezkanazi and Nose to Nose which is about Joe Klecko and Joe Fields. Both of those are great reads and tell a lot about Jets history.

Thanks that's really generous of you....I would definitely accept if you don't mind.

Thanks for the recommendations too, will add them to my list.

Archived