2015 Schedule released Tuesday April 21 8 p.m.

Lot K Tailgaters

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe because, you know, we tampered.

SAR I

Makes you wonder why other owners dismiss such things, but Kraft didn't.  after all, Jerry Jones had a recorded phone conversation with Adrian Peterson while he was under contract with Minnesota, that was published publicly,  telling Peterson how much he wanted him to become a Cowboy.  He apologized to the Minnesota owner and the Minnesota owner didn't file tampering charges.   Woody's comments weren't from a direct conversation with the player or his agent, but rather to a reporter, spontaneously (and stupidly) responding to an unexpected question, saying he would like Revis to be a Jet and then apologized to Kraft.  But unlike the Minnesota owner, little infant Kraft chose to file charges rather than show a little class and take the high road like the Minnesota owner.  No rivalry?  You're kidding, right?

When was the last time the Vikings won a Super Bowl?

when was the last time you posted something relevant or interesting?

STFU

If Kraft had the slightest bit of decency and class, he would have taken the high road (like the Minny owner) after stupid Woody apologized.  This has nothing to do with either NE orMinnesota winning or not winning a superbowl and you know that, you twit.

Lets keep this on topic- schedule is out next week  Jets open at home or on the road? Opinions

I just read an article mentioned the Jets Bills week 1 in prime time on Monday Night Football but it probably would not happen since Rosh Hashanah goes Sunday night-Tuesday night.

If I were to take a guess I'd say this:

Week 1 - At Houston

Week 2 - Bills (Thursday Night Football) at home

Week 3 - Cleveland Browns at home

Week 4 - we already know we are in Miami and on a bye week 5.

These threads have been getting off topic quickly.

On the subject of the Thursday opener, I hope it's the Bills and Pats and not us. I hate prime time games.

I love them.  Waking up the next day I don't love.  However after a day at work to come home have a few drinks, fire up the grill on the deck and watch my team is great.  That or to take the day off and tailgate and watch my team is great when it is a home game.

These threads have been getting off topic quickly.

On the subject of the Thursday opener, I hope it's the Bills and Pats and not us. I hate prime time games.

Me too. I wish they'd cancel all games not on Sunday.Only the Sunday night game might be OK. But I wouldn't cry if that one was axed too. But I do realize this is just a pipe dream. What I think will really happen is someday we'll be cursed with 7 days a week NFL, considering the money-grubbing owners.

I love them. Waking up the next day I don't love. However after a day at work to come home have a few drinks, fire up the grill on the deck and watch my team is great. That or to take the day off and tailgate and watch my team is great when it is a home game.

The next day is absolute hell! I usually won't get home until 2:00 - 3:00 AM and then waking up at 6 is pretty tough. It's worth it if we win. Lol

The next day is absolute hell! I usually won't get home until 2:00 - 3:00 AM and then waking up at 6 is pretty tough. It's worth it if we win. Lol

Worst ever was the Vikings game when it was delayed by rain.  Was great to win but got home late and had to teach the youth of America on 3 hours sleep.  Then I had a home instruction job and it was basically a 13 hour work day.  I left all my tailgate equipment at my parents after the game and tried to set it out to dry.  I had to go back that Tuesday night to try to pack some of the stuff up.  Worst work week sleep wise ever.

I just read an article mentioned the Jets Bills week 1 in prime time on Monday Night Football but it probably would not happen since Rosh Hashanah goes Sunday night-Tuesday night.

If I were to take a guess I'd say this:

Week 1 - At Houston

Week 2 - Bills (Thursday Night Football) at home

Week 3 - Cleveland Browns at home

Week 4 - we already know we are in Miami and on a bye week 5.

Hope you are right.

With the Pats opening Thursday night, I'd be able to catch that game at the stadium on Sunday.

Fair enough, and BTW, the Pats offense, and Brady in particular, struggle against defensive teams that provide consistent pressure up the middle.

True, it is Brady's one weakness. If you guys ever have a crappy OL, it could go bad for Brady and your team.

Tuesday?!? Ugh..Islanders-capitals game 4 that night.

I's normally be pumped but c'mon...I'm supposed to switch between draft and game?? Bummer

.....but # 6 overall is like waiting for Santa...I'm DYING over here waiting..cooper! Fowler! Beasley!! First round is going to be very very interesting .

EDIT----Oh sh*t...I'll mostro is right...I'm ADD... It the schedule, not the draft!! I swear I'm not ADD because I know--oh look, a bunny!!!

EDIT #2----still feel same way about schedule show..I love when schedule comes out just not enough to watch over playoff hockey game.

You know what SAR, you are right. This is one of my low points. I shouldn't be rude but at the same time brother, here is my take on class.

Class isn't telling people you are driving a BMW and giving the subliminal message of being rich.

Class isn't calling all tailgaters blue collar and belittling them.

Class isn't calling entire Upper Bowl folks stinky blue collar people. 

I can go and on but doesn't matter. Let's not derail the thread. This was my last message on the topic unless you write something that requires me to answer. 

3 series bmw is not rich that is a typical nj moms car or teenage girl car where I am from

non club seats is aka not rich guy

Me too. I wish they'd cancel all games not on Sunday.Only the Sunday night game might be OK. But I wouldn't cry if that one was axed too. But I do realize this is just a pipe dream. What I think will really happen is someday we'll be cursed with 7 days a week NFL, considering the money-grubbing owners.

Yep, that'd rake in the cash. But, don't worry, player safety will still be paramount. :winking0001:

Kinda weird the Jets have not announced the exact dates of their 2 home PS games yet.

Guess they will be announced tomorrow night as well.

They usually announce them then.  If history repeats itself the Eagles game which is the 4th preseason game will be on Thursday night.  The other one probably a Friday or Saturday night.

Pretty much the whole internet is predicting Jets/Bills week 1 Monday Night.  I would actually find it entertaining to hear Gruden's disbelief at how many blitzes Bowles and Rex are calling.

The NFL for some reason has loved scheduling Jets/Pats in week 2 in recent years.  Let's see if that happens again.

Any chance the schedule makers would put the Jets on Thanksgiving against Dallas?

"Dallas, which will play on CBS this year, actually could got back to the basics and play an AFC team, as both the New England Patriots and New York Jets are set to travel to JerryWorld this season. Since I don’t think the NFL would want to waste Tom Brady and Tony Romo in a game that’s going to draw 29 million viewers anyway, look for the Jets to play on Thanksgiving."

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/04/nfl-2015-schedule-release-nfl-network-tuesday-7-pm-et-4-pm-pt

"Dallas, which will play on CBS this year, actually could got back to the basics and play an AFC team, as both the New England Patriots and New York Jets are set to travel to JerryWorld this season. Since I don’t think the NFL would want to waste Tom Brady and Tony Romo in a game that’s going to draw 29 million viewers anyway, look for the Jets to play on Thanksgiving."

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/04/nfl-2015-schedule-release-nfl-network-tuesday-7-pm-et-4-pm-pt

If they don't play an NFC team, you mean.

Les Moonves is probably still laughing over that one. Geno over Brady? Right.

Archived