No Ma'am Bar Mafia - Sign up

Gone

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good.  Don;t why you crying like a little baby gurl cause you miss sign up that were up for 9 days.  

hey fat ass I was on the forums and I play in every game available just did not check in the Mafia forum for a while,,,, if making one post asking why I didn't get a PM is considered crying, oh well

hey fat ass I was on the forums and I play in every game available just did not check in the Mafia forum for a while,,,, if making one post asking why I didn't get a PM is considered crying, oh well

you telll that worthless gelatinous blob smash, you tell him

Lizzie you're like a friend that you take to a party and when you're introduced I'd say, hey everyone, this is my friend Lizard King, he's crazy. But we'd still be drinking beers hitting on sluts at the party and stuff.

^ normally the friend introduced as crazy at the party

That's not true. You just suck. Play and get better.

And just to be clear, I suck too. I just don't suck that much. But it's taken a few years of playing and sucking to suck as much as me and not as much as you. Pay your dues and you can suck like me too.

Wow...they just found Hernandez guilty in the 1st degree. I mean I thought he was guilty, but I didn't really think the prosecution came through with their case. 

Maybe so.  But it's about time a criminal celebrity/athlete who clearly did it doesn't get off because of clever defense lawyers.

Archived