prime21

GAME OF THRONES (*SPOILERS ALERT*)

NO SPOILERS PLEASE.

Anyone catch the first episode?  So much action last year I just assumed someone was going to die in this episode.  That dam Jon Snow is probably going have some witch sex soon   :winking0001:

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.

NO SPOILERS PLEASE.

Anyone catch the first episode?  So much action last year I just assumed someone was going to die in this episode.  That dam Jon Snow is probably going have some witch sex soon   :winking0001:

I like that it is starting to move away from the books a little, so things are more of a surprise.  Kind of a tame 1st episode.

I could't help myself but watch the leaked episodes. Don't worry, no spoilers from me. Other than to say the red women has a GREAT BODY. 

We already knew that.  Now that Khaleesi is keeping her cloths on, the Red Woman is going to pick up the slack I think.

NO SPOILERS PLEASE.

While her character is bleh... her body is dope, the more witch sex, the better I say!!! 

I could't help myself but watch the leaked episodes. Don't worry, no spoilers from me. Other than to say the red women has a GREAT BODY.

Fun fact you may not know: she and I have not had sex.

While her character is bleh... her body is dope, the more witch sex, the better I say!!! 

I always though she was bleh too but when 2 seasons ago when she got naked to seduce Gendry I was like WHOA.  Now every time she appears on scree I am waiting for her to do something sexy lol.   

If everyone wants I will edit the title so people know spoilers.  I could do that.  

Can we just use the other thread which already says "Beware Spoilers"? That way there's less clutter on the boards with new threads for different shows, and we can generate more discussion on a variety of shows all at once. Just a thought.

Can we just use the other thread which already says "Beware Spoilers"? That way there's less clutter on the boards with new threads for different shows, and we can generate more discussion on a variety of shows all at once. Just a thought.

We could.  

Stannis the f*cking Mannis.

Rightful King of the Seven Kingdoms and Father of the Year.

They did a great job that episode of making Stannis likable.  He is who he is.  Stone cold, unflexible, stick up his a$$.  And, for the love of the 7 gods, don't F with his KID!!

And... pretty much confirmed... John Snow is NOT Ned's kid.