GAME OF THRONES (*SPOILERS ALERT*)

9 hours ago, T0mShane said:

It would be so awesome and fun to watch Jon, Arya, Theon, and Danaerys get absolutely mowed over and next week is all about Tyrion and the Hound sitting around going “what the f%ck?” Maybe they let Sansa live because she’s the least weak

Anything killing Arya would be awesome.

Zero chance Dany and Jon are dying. Melisandre has to reappear too so even if Jon does he’ll be brought back. They’ve clearly left his story open with Dany.

The for sure doomed characters are Brienne, Theon and Jorah. Tormund, Pod, Davos, Edd are all possibilities. Out of the major characters the only one who might die is Tyrion. They kept emphasising that the safest place was the crypts, which means sh*t is going down in the crypts. The dead Starks are probably coming back.

6 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

Zero chance Dany and Jon are dying. Melisandre has to reappear too so even if Jon does he’ll be brought back. They’ve clearly left his story open with Dany.

The for sure doomed characters are Brienne, Theon and Jorah. Tormund, Pod, Davos, Edd are all possibilities. Out of the major characters the only one who might die is Tyrion. They kept emphasising that the safest place was the crypts, which means sh*t is going down in the crypts. The dead Starks are probably coming back.

What's the deal with your hatred of Arya? She's a pretty badass character IMO. 

I think the person left standing at the end is gonna be a total head scratcher. 

3 hours ago, Klecko73isGod said:

I think the person left standing at the end is gonna be a total head scratcher. 

It’s the fact that they need to remind us of this with every line she speaks. Unbearable. 

She was the best character through the first three seasons. Now she’s just terrible. 

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

It’s the fact that they need to remind us of this with every line she speaks. Unbearable. 

She was the best character through the first three seasons. Now she’s just terrible. 

Arya is the most popular character in state by state surveys. She won the most states, especially in the middle.

‘Mericans love them some revenge and the inability to forgive, the true sign of a Cristian nation.

• Haha 2

On 4/23/2019 at 6:19 AM, Irish Jet said:

21 hours ago, Klecko73isGod said:

18 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

33 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Arya is the most popular character in state by state surveys. She won the most states, especially in the middle.

‘Mericans love them some revenge and the inability to forgive, the true sign of a Cristian nation.

Ok, don't judge me here.

So I never watched GOT from the beginning, kind of started at the Red Wedding then sporadically until the last couple of seasons when I was die hard and went back now and again to watch other episodes.

My girlfriend has been watching it since the beginning and wanted to rewatch Season 1 so last week I watched it with her.  And Arya was this little pipsqueak of a thing, like 10 years old. Kind of an ugly duckling but a good, tough character and I loved that she had the list and the needle.  But still, a little kid.

Fast forward to this week and we see...Arya's boobies and naked ass.  Gotta say, I am ashamed to admit it going from her being a 10 year old to naked in a week was....a little interesting?

• WTF? 1

I love GoT because of the characters and their human arcs and the politicking. I’ve enjoyed most of the battle scenes because of how well they’ve been shot.

To be clear though, if the rumors are true for tonight’s episode and we are subjected to 80 mins of battle scenes, I worry that it will be akin to watching mac’s drafts over the last 5 years: I won’t be happy, but I’ll have to hope I’m wrong and that it turns out good.

I’d actually have both Jaime and Brienne as 50:50 with one of them certain.

I would be more convinced that Jaime would live but everyone seems convinced that Arya will kill Cersei for some bizarre reason.

I think Gendry is ****ed and I’d have Sam as pretty certain to love.

46 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

I love GoT because of the characters and their human arcs and the politicking. I’ve enjoyed most of the battle scenes because of how well they’ve been shot.

To be clear though, if the rumors are true for tonight’s episode and we are subjected to 80 mins of battle scenes, I worry that it will be akin to watching mac’s drafts over the last 5 years: I won’t be happy, but I’ll have to hope I’m wrong and that it turns out good.

There will be a few scenes early in the crypts with dialogue for sure. 

Until the crypts get ****ed because they’re “safe”.

I am interested in how they’ll pull off so many dramatic death scenes in one episode without them eventually wearing thin

37 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

I’d actually have both Jaime and Brienne as 50:50 with one of them certain.

I would be more convinced that Jaime would live but everyone seems convinced that Arya will kill Cersei for some bizarre reason.

I think Gendry is ****ed and I’d have Sam as pretty certain to love.

I think Jaime kills Cersei, so he had to live that long.

I think dany dies. 

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, chirorob said:

I think Jaime kills Cersei, so he had to live that long.

I think dany dies. 

We can only hope.

I want Jamie to go from Season 1, ep. 1 main villain to being the finalies hero. I want helpless little Dany from season 1 to become the Villain.

We already know that the Starks NEVER get a happy ending (unlike House Kraft.....hey-oooh!). 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

That was breathtakingly amazing. I’m going to watch that again. No bullsh*t soliloquies, no dopey vignettes. It was patient, yet riveting. So many great scenes. Sansa and Tyrion’s moment behind the crypt was acting excellence. My god 

100%

1 minute ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

I was edging that entire episode. 

My wife as Jon stared down the dragon “maybe he can control it?”

Me: no, either they all die and last 3 episodes are Lannister’s versus dead... or it’s an Arya moment.

no sooner did I say it, and boom she comes flying in... then he grabs he we both exclaim “oh ****”

them boom we are high-fiving and cheering 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Seriously? Just not good.

i couldn’t see sh*t. There was no logic or logistics.

I believe it was intentionally dark to give you the sense of chaos and terror of the battle. I say this because they made zero attempt to differentiate who was stabbing whom. It was just huge piles of screaming bodies 

• Upvote 3