prime21

GAME OF THRONES (*SPOILERS ALERT*)

I would say easily the best episode this season.

Watching Cersei lap up water from the floor.......priceless.

Agreed. I wouldn't go with best episode ever, but certainly best of this season.

Arya's plot is finally starting to scratch the surface of its potential as a storyline, Cercei's scenes were extremely satisfying, and while the fight scenes were all fun to watch, that final shot of Jon Snow looking some combination of helpless/hopeless/horrified/fatigued/defeated was must-see-TV.

All of that however is secondary to what I thought were the best parts of the episode and possibly the best parts of the season: The Daenerys/Tyrion scenes- the first at the beginning of the episode when Tyrion and Jorah are 'on trial', and the second "spokes on a wheel" scene. 

Riveting stuff. 

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.

Agreed. I wouldn't go with best episode ever, but certainly best of this season.

Arya's plot is finally starting to scratch the surface of its potential as a storyline, Cercei's scenes were extremely satisfying, and while the fight scenes were all fun to watch, that final shot of Jon Snow looking some combination of helpless/hopeless/horrified/fatigued/defeated was must-see-TV.

All of that however is secondary to what I thought were the best parts of the episode and possibly the best parts of the season: The Daenerys/Tyrion scenes- the first at the beginning of the episode when Tyrion and Jorah are 'on trial', and the second "spokes on a wheel" scene. 

Riveting stuff. 

Oh yeah......that Daenery's Tyrion 'spoke on a wheel' scene was phenomenal. Great episode.

Riveting stuff. 

All great scenes.

I like the, "I just killed thousands of people, now I raise my hands and they all raise up to join me while you run away" 

Special mention, the Giant stomping the frozen zombies was pretty cool and funny all at once.

Anyone else think that giant got infected or something? Walked off a little woozy there.

Will there be more giants? I feel like they will need more giants to beat the ice zombies and their king. That one giant with one log didn't do much damage.

Anyone else think that giant got infected or something? Walked off a little woozy there.

Will there be more giants? I feel like they will need more giants to beat the ice zombies and their king. That one giant with one log didn't do much damage.

Can giants swim in GoT? Cuz that giant just walked into the water like he knew somebody, and next thing you know in the previews for next week, he's at the wall with Jon Snow...like, how he do dat?

I think he was hurting, but they can't hurt him too bad, he has those massively thick coats.  Maybe a few bites around the neck.

I don't know how it works, they aren't like zombies from Walking Dead.  I don't know if you die from the wounds you become one, or if you have to die near a white walker, or what.

An undead Giant would be a bitch to try and take down though....

In a two minute window, Stannis out-did anything that Joffery, Ramsey or Cercei have ever done over the course of their stories. I find it unimaginable that George or the show-writers will ever be able to produce a more despicable character than Stannis after last night. 

Also, after all the sh*tting I've done on this season, the last two episodes have been straight fire. Probably the best two-consecutive-episode-span that I can think of in this series. 

In a two minute window, Stannis out-did anything that Joffery, Ramsey or Cercei have ever done over the course of their stories. I find it unimaginable that George or the show-writers will ever be able to produce a more despicable character than Stannis after last night. 

Also, after all the sh*tting I've done on this season, the last two episodes have been straight fire. Probably the best two-consecutive-episode-span that I can think of in this series.

In a show that has had some effed up stuff in it, that was the far and away the most ghastly thing yet.

In a show that has had some effed up stuff in it, that was the far and away the most ghastly thing yet.

What is more fun than watching a wonderful little girl, who has been one of the few, upbeat people in the series, scream in agony because of her father.

Wow, just wow. 

Side note, I love the guys throwing spears a Drogan.  Because you KNOW the spear isn't really going to hurt him, but the fire might hurt back.

What is more fun than watching a wonderful little girl, who has been one of the few, upbeat people in the series, scream in agony because of her father.

Wow, just wow.

Side note, I love the guys throwing spears a Drogan. Because you KNOW the spear isn't really going to hurt him, but the fire might hurt back.

But the spears did kind of hurt him. More than I felt reasonable when asked to believe that dragons make her so powerful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But the spears did kind of hurt him. More than I felt reasonable when asked to believe that dragons make her so powerful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The spears did, but I don't think the dragon is close to fully grown.  In the show, what are they, 2 years old at the most?  Maybe not even that.   Also, he was acting more to defend her.  Imagine him bigger, constantly flying in circles, swooping, breathing fire, and on the move.  The bigger dragons fire was hot enough to melt the stone at Harrenhal, that giant castle from a few years ago.

well im not backing stannis anymore

well im not backing stannis anymore

As a father to two beautiful daughters....just holy f ucking s hit. 

The feels :( 

cBoIBpl.jpg

ph3urCi.jpg

bahTt2k.png

A summary of this season on Game of Thrones:

barry-jumps-the-shark_580779_gifsoup-com

- Lena Headley with the clutch mams. Those things were real and spectacular. Clayssy merkin too

- I love that HBO's response to the complaints about the female nudity on the show was to show a bunch of dicks this season. Frankly, that was the only proper response. Oh and one plumper girl tonight

- I was hoping Arya castrated that guy before slitting his throat, but that was my favorite scene in the episode.

- Dorne is the worst. The Sand Snakes were corny, Jamie Lannister was lame all season.

- I've never seen a show use leaks and spoilers so well. The four pics that came out this week were all in the episode EXCEPT the one with the most season 6 value. Brilliant!

Spoiler Alert.

While we were focusing on how many Starks are left, a sudden realization that there are no more Baratheons.

Gendry is out there.