GAME OF THRONES (*SPOILERS ALERT*)

What is more fun than watching a wonderful little girl, who has been one of the few, upbeat people in the series, scream in agony because of her father.

Wow, just wow.

Side note, I love the guys throwing spears a Drogan. Because you KNOW the spear isn't really going to hurt him, but the fire might hurt back.

But the spears did kind of hurt him. More than I felt reasonable when asked to believe that dragons make her so powerful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But the spears did kind of hurt him. More than I felt reasonable when asked to believe that dragons make her so powerful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The spears did, but I don't think the dragon is close to fully grown.  In the show, what are they, 2 years old at the most?  Maybe not even that.   Also, he was acting more to defend her.  Imagine him bigger, constantly flying in circles, swooping, breathing fire, and on the move.  The bigger dragons fire was hot enough to melt the stone at Harrenhal, that giant castle from a few years ago.

well im not backing stannis anymore

well im not backing stannis anymore

In a two minute window, Stannis out-did anything that Joffery, Ramsey or Cercei have ever done over the course of their stories. I find it unimaginable that George or the show-writers will ever be able to produce a more despicable character than Stannis after last night. 

Also, after all the sh*tting I've done on this season, the last two episodes have been straight fire. Probably the best two-consecutive-episode-span that I can think of in this series. 

In a show that has had some effed up stuff in it, that was the far and away the most ghastly thing yet.

As a father to two beautiful daughters....just holy f ucking s hit. 

The feels :( 

cBoIBpl.jpg

ph3urCi.jpg

bahTt2k.png

A summary of this season on Game of Thrones:

barry-jumps-the-shark_580779_gifsoup-com

- Lena Headley with the clutch mams. Those things were real and spectacular. Clayssy merkin too

- I love that HBO's response to the complaints about the female nudity on the show was to show a bunch of dicks this season. Frankly, that was the only proper response. Oh and one plumper girl tonight

- I was hoping Arya castrated that guy before slitting his throat, but that was my favorite scene in the episode.

- Dorne is the worst. The Sand Snakes were corny, Jamie Lannister was lame all season.

- I've never seen a show use leaks and spoilers so well. The four pics that came out this week were all in the episode EXCEPT the one with the most season 6 value. Brilliant!

• Upvote 1

Lena Headley with the clutch mams. Those things were real and spectacular.

If someone told me they used special effects there and had someone else's body in there instead of Lena, I won't be surprised.

I was hoping Arya castrated that guy before slitting his throat, but that was my favorite scene in the episode.

Yup yup...i wish it was even more gruesome but it was nice good to get rid of that paedo.

- I've never seen a show use leaks and spoilers so well. The four pics that came out this week were all in the episode EXCEPT the one with the most season 6 value. Brilliant!

Could you share this pic, I have no idea what you're referring to... Thanks.

• Upvote 2

What if Stannis was never executed? They didn't show it on the screen. And they certainly dont shy away from things of a graphic nature.

Yea, I thought the same thing. He's not dead. That's the only reason they'd cut away. After having to watch Ned, Robb, and now Jon be brutally murdered (executed for Ned), the only plausible reason not to show Stannis' death is because it hasn't happened yet. 

And yea, Jon is dead. For now. But he'll be resurrected by the butterface witch.