GAME OF THRONES (*SPOILERS ALERT*)

You didn't ask me, but close tie between Arya and Tyrian. Despite not loving Arya's S5 storyline. I even love Joffrey and Cersei, just monsters, but the actors play them so well... man what  a show

Agree on all accounts, especially the bold. 

• 2 weeks later...

****PSYCHIC SPOILER***

#Don't read if you don't want your mind BLOWED#

We're aware that Melisandre resurrects Jon Snow, yes?

I've always thought all along that D&D and GRRM will get away with saying that Jon Snow is dead, simply by the fact that he'll enter season 6 or 7 as Jon Targaryen.  It just doesn't make sense that he dies, he's been a main character since Martin first began and is a major player in half of the running theories in ASOIAF.  Jon, Tyrion, Arya, Dany and Bran were the five main characters he said he built the story around (Tyrion-Arya-Jon love triangle non-withsthanding) and all of them are still alive except for Jon...  He's definitely being brought back, but I doubt it'll be as a male Lady Stoneheart, he's too important to not be Jon Snow or Jon Targaryen.  I know Martin has canceled just about all of his engagements this year to finish Winds of Winter before Season 6 starts, just hope he doesn't end up rushing any of it. 

• 7 months later...
On 7/19/2015 at 6:31 PM, BroadwayJoe12 said:

Tyrion and the Hound, both in the books and shows, but then toss in Bronn for the show.  No wonder they gave him more screen time, the guy is great. 

The guy who plays Bronn is great, so they just keep him around.

Fight of the year, got to be The Hound vs. The Zombie Mountain.  Some how.   Some way

• 1 month later...
On 7/19/2015 at 7:26 PM, BroadwayJoe12 said:

I've always thought all along that D&D and GRRM will get away with saying that Jon Snow is dead, simply by the fact that he'll enter season 6 or 7 as Jon Targaryen.  It just doesn't make sense that he dies, he's been a main character since Martin first began and is a major player in half of the running theories in ASOIAF.  Jon, Tyrion, Arya, Dany and Bran were the five main characters he said he built the story around (Tyrion-Arya-Jon love triangle non-withsthanding) and all of them are still alive except for Jon...  He's definitely being brought back, but I doubt it'll be as a male Lady Stoneheart, he's too important to not be Jon Snow or Jon Targaryen.  I know Martin has canceled just about all of his engagements this year to finish Winds of Winter before Season 6 starts, just hope he doesn't end up rushing any of it. 

Jon Snow is still dead and the Red Lady is really an old bitch .

SPOILER ALERT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

******* Jon Snow LIVES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fitzpatrick is next !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Max Von Sydow as the 3-eyed raven is fantastic, just a perfect fit. 

Also future potential spoilers regarding who Jon Snow's mother really is - they have already started teasing this for Episode 3 of this season - 

While every viewer of “Game of Throne” knows that Jon Snow is the bastard son of Ned Stark of Winterfell, nobody knows his mother.

Based on the fantasy novel series “A Song of Ice and Fire,” Lyanna Stark, Ned’s sister, was already betrothed to Robert Baratheon. But she was abducted by Rhaegar Targaryen, the son of the Mad King, Aerys Targaryen, before they got married.

That prompted Robert Baratheon to wage a war against Aerys Targaryen and eventually winning for him the Iron Throne.

Rhaegar kept Lyanna at the Tower of Joy in Dorne before leading his army in the Battle of Trident where he was eventually killed by Robert Baratheon, details the International Business Times.

Ned Stark went south to get the last holdouts to pledge fealty to Baratheon. He arrived at the Tower of Joy to find three knights of the Kingsguard and a battle ensued. After the battle, only Ned Stark and his best friend Howland Reed survived. Ned found his sister Lyanna dying in a bed of blood apparently after giving birth to a boy. She also has a dying wish. The secret was accordingly Jon Snow and she made her brother promised that no one will know her and Rhaegar’s secret.

Apparently, Lyanna was not kidnapped but she and Rhaegar were actually in love. They actually eloped and were trying to flee from their respective responsibilities in their respective kingdoms and decided to settle in Dorne. Their love has brought forth a son, which Ned eventually claimed to be his bastard son.

With that being said, Jon Snow is actually the nephew of Daenerys Targaryen as the Queen of the Dragons is the younger sister of Rhaegar.

Based on the photos and trailers of Season 6, the Tower of Joy will indeed be featured but it is still unclear whether the TV series will delve deeper into the theory or reserve it in the next season or Season 8.

• Upvote 1

*** SPOILERS ***

Lots of turnover of power going on. As predictable as JS Rising was, it was still great. Intrigued by the emergence of Lord Greyjoy's brother, and what that'll mean with Theon returning to Iron Isles to be with his sister. Davos has emerged a new favorite character of mine, he's sort of bringing that "weathered, honorable and righteous" presence that was lost with Ned Stark in S1. Snow, Tyrion and Danny all being set on the path towards being dragon riders, me thinks. I love that the bastards and unwanted are the power players. Red woman should show her goods every episode, seriously. This season's episodes have felt a bit procedural, but have been awesome just the same. 

9 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

*** SPOILERS ***

Lots of turnover of power going on. As predictable as JS Rising was, it was still great. Intrigued by the emergence of Lord Greyjoy's brother, and what that'll mean with Theon returning to Iron Isles to be with his sister. Davos has emerged a new favorite character of mine, he's sort of bringing that "weathered, honorable and righteous" presence that was lost with Ned Stark in S1. Snow, Tyrion and Danny all being set on the path towards being dragon riders, me thinks. I love that the bastards and unwanted are the power players. Red woman should show her goods every episode, seriously. This season's episodes have felt a bit procedural, but have been awesome just the same. 

And her ass is incredible too 

rGW7AMF.gif

• Upvote 4

Ramsey killing Roose was a bit of a surprise.   His feeding his baby brother and step mom to the dogs, awful, but expected.

I think Lord Friendzone is going to save the Khaleesi, and she'll come back to find Tyrion drinking with the dragons.

4 hours ago, Fishooked said:

And her ass is incredible too 

rGW7AMF.gif

I can't tell how old she is by her face, because it would appear she's allowed her face to age naturally - which is okay - but she's got the body of a early-20 something. Damn.

42 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I can't tell how old she is by her face, because it would appear she's allowed her face to age naturally - which is okay - but she's got the body of a early-20 something. Damn.

She's 39.

You know, I guess as I've aged, I think a naturally aged face is just fine, especially when the person has taken care of themselves and still has a nice, athletic body.

14 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

*** SPOILERS ***

The scene between Tyrion, Rhaegal, and Viserion was top 5 all time GoT good. 

Anytime Dinklage is in a scene, it somehow automatically becomes my favorite scene of the episode. It's no wonder some of my other favorite scenes of the series are also centered around him: the literal game of thrones in season 3 episode 3; the court scene; the scene with joffery at the battle of blackwater...

2 hours ago, chirorob said:

Ramsey killing Roose was a bit of a surprise.   His feeding his baby brother and step mom to the dogs, awful, but expected.

I think Lord Friendzone is going to save the Khaleesi, and she'll come back to find Tyrion drinking with the dragons.

Did not see that coming, I wish Roose had more of a gruesome death thanks to his part in the Red Wedding. Oh well. 

31 minutes ago, Fishooked said:

Did not see that coming, I wish Roose had more of a gruesome death thanks to his part in the Red Wedding. Oh well. 

It was so quick, for a half a second, I wasn't sure who stabbed who.  Ramsey showing up at Castle Black to find 1000 wildlings and a freaking Giant could be epic.

"Dogs, KILL!!!"

"Giant!!!, KILL!!!"

Side note.  The one guy who shot the Giant with an arrow, then gets splattered along the wall was awesome.   As was the guy pissing that Zombie mountain just skull crushed.

• Upvote 1