NBA Playoffs

drdetroit

Plus, Blatt is such an awful in game coach, who was rescued by the TV timeout and his staff after he tried to call a TO he didn't have and wanted LBJ to inbound the ball on the last play.

BTW, Grizzlies-Clippers will be a fun WCF. I don't thinks the Warriors can win the series now. There's something about a dominant home team during the regular season not being able to rebound after their first post-season home loss.

If Warriors don't make it to the Finals it's a failure. If the warriors get eliminated in 2nd round it's an epic disaster.

If Warriors don't make it to the Finals it's a failure. If the warriors get eliminated in 2nd round it's an epic disaster.

I agree and I thought the Warriors were going to the Finals, but seeing them get manhandled by the Grizzlies changed my mind.

Your right dude 3 last second game winning shots in one weekend. What a snooze fest I'd much rather watch regular season Padres-Giants

Buzzer beaters off of timeouts where you're allowed to advance the ball sandwiched in between 8,000 commercials isnt as exciting as it could be.

Lebron showing everyone tonight why he's the best player of all time

38 points, 0 turnovers....jesus christ. not to mention 12 rebounds and the assists and blocks and stuff.....Lebron the legend.

That block he had on Rose at the end of the game was insane

I started watching in 94-95 - still remember eating ice cream and watching the magic-rockets finals with my folks

Understandable since you never saw Magic in his prime.

MJ is best ever but Magic was a close 2nd. I've never seen a better performance than Magic ' s title clinching game his rookie season. He freakin played center because Kareem was hurt.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived