No Ma'am Bar Mafia Game - Town and SK WIN

Gone

jigglyroom.jpg

Game rules:

- This is an Advanced game.

- If I'm busy or sleeping, unofficial VCs by players would be appreciated. :PDT_Love_04:

- Once a NA is submitted OFFICIALLY, it cannot be changed. Keep that in mind.

- Off thread communications are not allowed, unless provided by me.

- No quoting, screen shots or PM matching of role PMs. If I see any of this, you will be modkilled, no questions asked and your team punished. Likewise for playing outside of the spirit of the game. NO MERCY.

- Everyone already knows each other's character claims so if you wanna be repetitive, go ahead lol

- Bold your votes. There is no need to unvote when switching between votes.

- You may self vote or vote for no lynch.

- Deadlines: On Day 1 you will get 3-4 days. After that Days will be max 48 hours and Nights max 24 hours. (deadlines might be shortened or extended pending on if I effing feel like it :winking0001: ).

- I'd prefer it if you edit for format/grammar/spelling purposes alone.

- This is a hammer game. If a majority is reached before deadline, the day ends. If all night actions are sent in before deadline, night ends.

- As moddess, I have the right to change the rules. I normally don't, but I CAN.

- If you know you're gonna be inactive for a period of time, please let me know so I can rely it to the other players and look for a sub if necessary.

- I don't mind dead players posting as long as it doesn't affect the integrity of the game. Break this rule and I will put out a camping fire with your face. :headbang:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Players:

1.  80 - Firehose 80 - Mafia goon, lynched D4

2. Arsis - Swallowing Ivan, Vanilla Stripper died from poisoning on D2

3. Leelou - Mrs.Teasedale

4. Pac - Fishing Pole Pac, Vanilla Stripper was NKed N2

5. Crusher<3 - Flubbs Tubbs - Scum Roleblocker lynched D2

6. CTM - CTM coppafeel, Vanilla Stripper NKed N1

7. Lily - Helga von t!ts

8. JiF - Dr.Seducto, Vanilla Stripper NKed N1

9. Smash - Smashed wrinklenuts

10. JC - Bruce Willys, Stripper Doc, NKed N3

11. Lizzie - Puggsly Buttstroke

12. Nolder - Flaccid Nol

13. AVM - Well-Hung AVM

14. Verbal - Princess Peachfuzz, Scum Poisonerx2 lynched D3

15. Hess - Orificiless Hess, Trackerx2, Nked N3

*************************************************************************************************************

Finals VCs:

D1:

D2:

D3: 

D4: 

Death Scenes:

D1: 

N1: 

D2: 

N2: 

D3: 

N4: 

D4 and end game scene: http://forums.jetnation.com/topic/121148-no-maam-bar-mafia-game-d4/?p=2754980

Where the music stinks, and they water the drinks, the nudie bar.
Where the girlies dance in their underpants, the nudie bar.
Where you see their butt, and their trap stays shut, at the nudie bar.
Where you can't touch a breast, but you can cave in a chest, at the nudie bar.
Where you look at a thigh, and blacken an eye, at the nudie bar.
Where the beer gives you gas, but the Bundys kick ass, at the nudie bar.

All Role PMs have been sent. Grab that pole, ladies. And stand ready to striptease like you've never stripteased before. 

Mod note: My internet is down currently and I'm only online due to using a hotspot via my smart phone. ie... I'll mostly be monitoring via my phone and such. So any unofficial VCs will be appreciated. A technician is coming over tomorrow to look at the modem so I hope it gets sorted ASAP.

I'm on my phone 100% of the time. No excuse. It's easy [.b] [/.b] just take out the periods

crusher has fingers like sausage and a brain made out of bacon.. that's damn near impossible for him

Sup? 

*teases everyone*

Hey girl. How's about we block off your evening? I'm thinking a nice dinner and some good wine followed by an exhibition back at my place. Or yours. You got pics?

/bastard child of Ryan Gosling and Pac'd

Also, while I'm here.

Just in case you forgot...cause I know one of the scumbags will comment on my activity...I cannot post most RL days (0800-1800 EDT)...but if I fail to comment any night at all unless the game is in night...just feel free to lynch/replace me.

Argo.

Archived