Greatest Moments in JetNation History?

SouthernJet

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This one needs to be mentioned too...such a great moment that I recall repeating it to Max and at a tailgatejoe gathering this season.

It may have even been back at a Jets based web site that I'm not even sure exists anymore.

A poster took on the alias of Marko Cavka and it was comedy gold.

I'm paraphrasing here since this was many, many years ago...

A poster told Marko that he didn't like his tone and that he came across as a dictator

"Marko's" response of..."your wife like the way Marko Dik tate" was hilarious...I'll never forget it.

What is wrong with the lounge?  Doesn't everybody just hit "new content" anyway?  Everything pops up.  I rarely even know what forum a thread is in.

true, if u have posted,,but for those who havent seen yet or didnt post in,,its 86 city usually :(

true, if u have posted,,but for those who havent seen yet or didnt post in,,its 86 city usually :(

Post in what?  I just click the "View New Content" button on the top right.  That shows me everything, not just stuff that I have posted in or seen.  That's why I post in mafia threads sometimes.

Post in what?  I just click the "View New Content" button on the top right.  That shows me everything, not just stuff that I have posted in or seen.  That's why I post in mafia threads sometimes.

oh ya. 'new content', i was thinking of the 'my content' selection,,my bad, read your post too quickly :)

Archived