Greatest Moments in JetNation History?

SouthernJet

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Old School TomShane made me laugh harder than anything I've ever seen on the internet...I still spend hours every night watching random comedy channels expecting to see him called on stage to do a kickass stand-up routine.

(Doesn't realize he just admitted he thinks about Shane for hours every night)

I wish I could find the post where I described how a date with Garb would go using just xrated smilies. I think I still have the infraction on my account from smizzy for that one.

Most here werent even around for the 2005-2006 Wild West beginnings of JN.

Me and Tabor came over to see you and I don't remember who the jets were playing but it wasn't the pats. I go over to 16h and who do I see at a jets game without the pats playing? Yes Garb!! She sees me and goes ''oh no!!! That was the first time you met her in person I think.

Then the Yellow hummer!!! Haha! Remember when they stole your sh*t out of the back of your brothers truck one week when the hummer was incapacitated?

This one needs to be mentioned too...such a great moment that I recall repeating it to Max and at a tailgatejoe gathering this season.

It may have even been back at a Jets based web site that I'm not even sure exists anymore.

A poster took on the alias of Marko Cavka and it was comedy gold.

I'm paraphrasing here since this was many, many years ago...

A poster told Marko that he didn't like his tone and that he came across as a dictator

"Marko's" response of..."your wife like the way Marko Dik tate" was hilarious...I'll never forget it.

Old School TomShane made me laugh harder than anything I've ever seen on the internet...I still spend hours every night watching random comedy channels expecting to see him called on stage to do a kickass stand-up routine.

Tears running down my face at work...LOL.

Always love it when people have meltdowns and get really thin-skinned.

My funniest memories are mostly from the other place because people always had meltdowns.

I wish I could find the post where I described how a date with Garb would go using just xrated smilies. I think I still have the infraction on my account from smizzy for that one.

Most here werent even around for the 2005-2006 Wild West beginnings of JN.

LOL, ya we didn't need no stinkin badges back then Joe, LOL

he actually has been on screen a few times Glenn..........

cops10a.jpg

This one needs to be mentioned too...such a great moment that I recall repeating it to Max and at a tailgatejoe gathering this season.

It may have even been back at a Jets based web site that I'm not even sure exists anymore.

A poster took on the alias of Marko Cavka and it was comedy gold.

I'm paraphrasing here since this was many, many years ago...

A poster told Marko that he didn't like his tone and that he came across as a dictator

"Marko's" response of..."your wife like the way Marko Dik tate" was hilarious...I'll never forget it.

we need a Marko appearance in this thread,,almost like a Guest cameo on the 'Best of Show' .. And a Stoolsprayer appearance would be GREAT!!!!!

I think I remember Marko? I thought that was JI and I thought  that was (obviously?) Tom Shane. He would talk in third person, right? That was funny funny funny.

The amount of thin-skinned posters and Mods at JI was great theater. I think I remember several  threats of physical violence (Ha!)? The women on the site really got upset quickly. Like VERY quickly. Then youd have people posting "Why are you threatening me via a PM, tough guy?!!!?!? Be a man! I'll kick your ass!" (HA!Ha!)

Green Jets and Ham had epic meltdown, no?

I think I remember Marko? I thought that was JI and I thought  that was (obviously?) Tom Shane. He would talk in third person, right? That was funny funny funny.

The amount of thin-skinned posters and Mods at JI was great theater. I think I remember several  threats of physical violence (Ha!)? The women on the site really got upset quickly. Like VERY quickly. Then youd have people posting "Why are you threatening me via a PM, tough guy?!!!?!? Be a man! I'll kick your ass!" (HA!Ha!)

I 'think' Marko was JN..and he gave advice.''Ask Marko' was thread I think

jetgirl, limolady, GJ&H, and JetMoses were all true sociopaths

Im not familiar...but Im laughing thinking about it...link possible? If you can share some details fo a laugh Id appreciate.

That would be on Jetsinsider- so obviously would not have any links here=probably lost forever now- true great act by Tommie

OK, whoever moved to Lounge, thanks for making a great thread where folks were having fun and now not get seen and basically die a slow death.......... :(

virtually all the 'moments' were in football forum,,put it back FABA for a week or so at least,,let it run it's course please :)

Archived