Ladies and Gentlemen Manish Mehta says Jets will go 8-8

FrankieJets1979

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't stand this little twirp.  An 8-8 season with only 3 playoff teams on the schedule.  Go talk with your imaginary sources manish

Upon first glance, Jets will finish 8-8 in 2015.... The breakdown: W, L, L, W, Bye, W, L, W, W, L, W, L, L, W, L, W, L #nyj

The best word I can think of to describe Mehta is PUTZ.  He is such a little twerp.

Are you high?

Nope....Stacked at WR, DL, CB and RB with a coordinator of the year running the show. Definitely better than any team Rex ever had based solely on the fact that the starting QB isn't arguably the worst in the NFL.

If Sanchez can win 11 and Geno can win 8...Fitz should really be able to win 11-12 but I'd settle for 10.

I can see us winning 10 games, simply by not having a QB turn the ball over close to 30 times, having a dominant D, and no Rex.

The Jets are a 4-12 football team with a new HC, new OC, new DC and still one of the worst QB situations in the NFL.

And you seriously think they will improve by 6 full games?

The Jets are a 4-12 football team with a new HC, new OC, new DC and still one of the worst QB situations in the NFL.

And you seriously think they will improve by 6 full games?

They won 9 games with a POS rookie QB and brand new HC not long ago.  Better personnel, especially at QB w/ weaker schedule should mean at least 10 wins.

Nope....Stacked at WR, DL, CB and RB with a coordinator of the year running the show. Definitely better than any team Rex ever had based solely on the fact that the starting QB isn't arguably the worst in the NFL.

If Sanchez can win 11 and Geno can win 8...Fitz should really be able to win 11-12 but I'd settle for 10.

No depth at Oline, one injury and it's sh*t. RB is not stacked. QB is a huge question even with fritz. Safety is another one. LBs are a question as well. And who's going to get to the QB? There's still no passrusher. Also a rookie head coach and a lot of rookie staff.

No depth at Oline, one injury and it's sh*t. RB is not stacked. QB is a huge question even with fritz. Safety is another one. LBs are a question as well. And who's going to get to the QB? There's still no passrusher. Also a rookie head coach and a lot of rookie staff.

They won 8 games two years ago with Geno Smith at QB, Antonio Cromartie with one good hip at CB1 and a horrendous rookie CB2 in Milliner.  This team is light years better than that team...spending $60 mil on a team that won 8 games 2 yrs ago has to result in at least 10 wins.

Until we get a brady, rodgers or manning, its all a moot point. We could get 8 or 10 wins. But we wont win the division let alone the super bowl w/ the qbs we have.

I think the d can be exciting and we will win some games, but the end result will be the same as its been since 1970.

What better personnel?  At most it's a wash.

Are you being serious?

Revis/Cro/Skrine is = to rookie Revis and Lito Shepard and Donald Strickland?

Sheldon/Wilk is = Devito and an ancient Ellis?

Marshall/Decker/Kerley/Amaro/Cumberland is = Cotch/Braylon/Brad Smith/Keller/Mulligan

Fitzpatrick = Rookie Sanchez who was the worst QB in the NFL?

To each his own.

They won 8 games two years ago with Geno Smith at QB, Antonio Cromartie with one good hip at CB1 and a horrendous rookie CB2 in Milliner.  This team is light years better than that team...spending $60 mil on a team that won 8 games 2 yrs ago has to result in at least 10 wins.

That was two years ago. Last year they were ******* awful.

They won 9 games with a POS rookie QB and brand new HC not long ago.  Better personnel, especially at QB w/ weaker schedule should mean at least 10 wins.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion.

I agree, the Jets will be improved from last year.

5-7 wins at best.

10 wins is nothing more than an April pipedream.

That was two years ago. Last year they were ******* awful.

Yes they were...because the personnel was awful..this team spent $60 million on upgrades...they should be infinitely better than the 8 win team of two years ago.

Archived