******* Official 2015 Road Trips thread *******

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, I used to live out there.

St. Elmo's for sure... there's a couple other places I could probably come up with, but have to revisit my memory. There's a good cigar bar by the circle, it may in fact be Nicky's, I can't remember... we went there after my wedding. 

Yeah, you cant miss St. Elmo's and the cigar bar is nicky blaines

Not so much now. Dont know when you were here last but downtown is very nice and active.

It has been a while. Used to live in Brazil on I-40. Always loved Indy but it used to die at night. Glad to hear a great city has livened up a bit.

Are you making a joke? What is this? http://forums.jetnation.com/forum/19-new-york-jets-tailgating-road-trips/

Are you a real mod? Did you go to the mod certification course that is worth 4 CE credits? 

It was a joke, albeit a bad one. We post it in the main forum to get more eyes on it during the few weeks after the schedule is released. It will soon enough be moved to the road trip forum. 

No, I'm not a real mod. I'm in year 3 of my 8 year probationary period. I have no real powers, just a bolded name.  Good thing you didnt want your name changed, I couldn't have done it anyway. It was an empty gesture. 

At Dallas on Saturday night is appetizing.

Houston Texans falls on my Bday, definitely hitting that one up. May do the whole tailgatejoe circus as well.

I will probably make one of these two -- as long as my daughter in law "allows" my son to get away with me for a weekend.  Really like the idea of the Saturday night game -- evening games on road trips make for better tailgates and no need to rush home right after the game.

Houston Texans falls on my Bday, definitely hitting that one up. May do the whole tailgatejoe circus as well.

Joe, as of now, are you planning on setting up at any other away games other than Texans? I may make Texans trip, its late in year though. if texans, u still gonna do a dual Tailgate w/that famous BBQ guy u mentioned to me last year?

It was a joke, albeit a bad one. We post it in the main forum to get more eyes on it during the few weeks after the schedule is released. It will soon enough be moved to the road trip forum. 

No, I'm not a real mod. I'm in year 3 of my 8 year probationary period. I have no real powers, just a bolded name.  Good thing you didnt want your name changed, I couldn't have done it anyway. It was an empty gesture. 

Your name is not bolded.

Joe, as of now, are you planning on setting up at any other away games other than Texans? I may make Texans trip, its late in year though. if texans, u still gonna do a dual Tailgate w/that famous BBQ guy u mentioned to me last year?

As far as doing a TailgateJoe party, probably not. Not a great schedule for traveling. I usually don't like going to New England, but if the Jets are doing well that may happen.

Joe you should put this in the road trip forum and then move it with the redirect link. This way people can see it when they search there.

Thanks.

Lol pwned

Joe needs some homework. What happened to that legendary "how to be a mod" tutorial thread in the mod forum?

The big question is when will 124 reactivate his Facebook account? When damnit??? I need answers as to why the greatest and most legendary Jets fan of all time goes into his panda bear hibernation mode every off season.

The people want to know!!

Archived