******* Official 2015 Road Trips thread *******

Going to the Indy game. Is there going to be a section for Jets nation?

I havent seen anyone who was talking about getting a big block of tickets. I know that my buddy and I just got tickets, but I dont know where they are since he handled the whole thing

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also just decided last week that I will be going to Foxboro for Jets v. Pats in October. 

This is the only road trip I just might do. Being from NY not too many convenient trips this year, if we were playing the Skins and Eagles on the road I definitely would've made those trips. Looks like I'll be going to the home Skins game and the road trip to NE, not set in stone yet. 

This is the only road trip I just might do. Being from NY not too many convenient trips this year, if we were playing the Skins and Eagles on the road I definitely would've made those trips. Looks like I'll be going to the home Skins game and the road trip to NE, not set in stone yet. 

We were up in the air about NE until our ticket connection came through with tickets for us for face value in the lower level. I wasnt paying $300 for seats. 

Can everyone post their sections they are sitting in for Indy?  I am waiting until it gets closer to get my seats.

Decided I am spending the entire weekend in Chicago and Monday morning will drive into Indy for the game and I guess go to whatever bars all the Jets fans are at.

i'll be doing the same found round trip tickets for $82 going in saturday morning going to catch a game at wrigley and drive down to indy on monday

Can everyone post their sections they are sitting in for Indy?  I am waiting until it gets closer to get my seats.

Decided I am spending the entire weekend in Chicago and Monday morning will drive into Indy for the game and I guess go to whatever bars all the Jets fans are at.

• 3 weeks later...

do u have 2 tix available -- coming in with a Giants fan friend of mine

where are you guys sitting?

haven't purchased tickets yet, but we want to sit together as a group. We'll see if we can get 4-6 tickets together. @Maxman did you plan on bringing Shane to the Giants game?

haven't purchased tickets yet, but we want to sit together as a group. We'll see if we can get 4-6 tickets together. @Maxman did you plan on bringing Shane to the Giants game?

I will talk to my pal in a day or 2 and let you know  not sure what his plans are -- we have booked the Wyndahm at the a/port -- will send you a PM when I know something.

Yes Shane will be going with me to that game. He is done with football then, we are looking forward to it. Let me know what you think about tickets....thanks.

alright cool. Let me know, my pop and I will try to get tickets nearby

Yes Shane will be going with me to that game. He is done with football then, we are looking forward to it. Let me know what you think about tickets....thanks.

ok I'm gonna wait a little bit on tix they may get cheaper

What row are you in 151?  I'm looking at a few locations to lock up seats.  Also what bars or parking lots will everyone be in?  I am spending the weekend in Chicago and driving to Indy and back on Monday.

17 near the beginning of the row. Idk the exact numbers 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived