New York Jets 2015 Predictions Game-By-Game

FlightCrewGod

Week 1 Sunday 1pm Jets vs Browns:  win

-Should be an easy win.  Game 1 at Home is always a blessing and the Browns should be pretty awful. 
(24-13)

Week 2: Monday 8:30 Jets @ Colts: lose
-Tough away Primetime game as Colts begin to hit their stride.  Jets give a good fight but are overwhelmed by Luck. 
(17-21) 

Week 3: Sunday 1pm Jets vs Eagles: win
-Lucky to have a Home game this early against the NFC East.  Eagles having QB troubles among other things.. Jets win a statement game here.  
(23-20)

Week 4: Sunday 9:30am (London) Jets @ Dolphins: lose
     -Beneficial because its an away game for the Jets as the Dolphins forfeit a Home game .  Jets are one of the teams fortunate to be the away team in London, along with the Bills (@ Jaguars), and the Lions (@ Chiefs), but the Jet lag gets to them and they can’t capitalize. 
(13-19)

Week 5: bye

Week 6: Sunday 1pm Jets vs Redskins: win
-coming off a bye week into a Home game is picture prefect for the Jets.  Redskins are still many steps away from being a playoff team.  Jets win in an easy one. 
(23-9)

Week 7: Sunday 1pm Jets @ Patriots: lose
-this game ..to face the division rival Patriots in Foxborough this early in the season is rough.  Patriots coming off a two game road trip however, including a tough matchup against the Colts Week 6.  Still, the Patriots find a way to get it done frustrated after a loss in Indianapolis. This is a “must win game” for the Jets but the pressure gets to them and they fall short. 
(17-19)

Week 8: Sunday 4pm Jets @ Raiders: win
-Jets get another West Coast trip this year and fortunately its to the Raiders.  Oakland is a long way from being a contender, and the California sun will shine on the Jets here.
(20-13)

Week 9: Sunday 1pm Jets vs Jaguars: win
-Another Home game against one of the worst teams in the league.  Jets, cocky off a win in Oakland come home and take care of business to cruise to 5-3.  
(23-9)

Week 10: Thursday 8:30 Jets vs Bills: lose
-This is a tough matchup, again a Primetime game and both teams are coming off Home games.  Buffalo is coming off of a divisional game against the Dolphins and will be riding the success from that.  I believe the Bills manage to get it done with ground and pound and Percy Harvin as Rex sticks it to Woody Johnson. 
(13-21)

Week 11: Sunday 1pm Jets @ Texans: win
-At least when traveling to Texas, the Jets have a long week coming off a Thursday night game at home. They have time to travel and get settled in the Texas sun and get a full week practice during an easy-ish away week. Jets push to 6-4.  
(20-13)

Week 12: Sunday 1pm Jets vs Dolphins: win
-A home game, a division game Jets should win this game.  The key word is should.  This will be a close matchup but the Jets find a way to get it done having dropped two division games already.
(17-13)

Week 13: Sunday 1pm Jets @ Giants: lose
-Who else can get an away game at their own stadium! And this comes at a perfect time for the Jets while in a “win now” mentality.  This happens once every 6 years (in three years when the jets face the giants again it’ll be a Jets home game) but for whatever reason the Giants are too much.  Im circling this game if I’m the Jets. Im gonna be watching the Revis/Beckham matchup here.  Jets lose in a close one.
                (21-23)

Week 14: Sunday 1pm Jets vs Titans: win
-Again, another 1pm Home game against one of the leagues worst teams from 2014. Jets lucked out with this schedule facing 6 of the 10 worst teams from last year and five of them at home.  Jets win another easy one and cruise to 8-4  
(20-7)

Week 15: Saturday 8:30 Jets @ Cowboys: lose
-Tough Primetime game on a short week on the road against a pretty good Cowboys teams. Jets stumble out of this one. 
(23-28)

Week 16: Sunday 1pm Jets vs Patriots: lose
-Jets desperately need a win against the Patriots to split and have a better chance at the playoffs.  Jets lose a hard fought one at Home. 
(20-21)

Week 17: Sunday 1pm Jets @ Bills: win
-The season finale.  This game is gonna be a cold one, but the Jets need to win and get into the Playoffs.  They find a way to split the series with the Bills, and get revenge on Rex’s Thursday night beatdown in Week 10. 
(24-17)

9-7 with no playoffs (2-4 in the division).

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 SEP 13 1:00PMEDT BROWNS - win

2 SEP 21 8:30PMEDT + AT COLTS - lose

3 SEP 27 1:00PMEDT ) EAGLES - lose

4 OCT 4 09:30AMEDT * AT DOLPHINS - win

6 OCT 18 1:00PMEDT ) REDSKINS - lose

7 OCT 25 1:00PMEDT * AT PATRIOTS - lose

8 NOV 1 4:05PMEST * AT RAIDERS - lose

9 NOV 8 1:00PMEST * JAGUARS - win

10 NOV 12 8:25PMEST , BILLS - lose

11 NOV 22 1:00PMEST * AT TEXANS - lose

12 NOV 29 1:00PMEST * DOLPHINS - lose

13 DEC 6 1:00PMEST * AT GIANTS - win

14 DEC 13 1:00PMEST * TITANS - win

15 DEC 19 8:25PMEST , AT COWBOYS - lose

16 DEC 27 1:00PMEST * PATRIOTS - win

17 JAN 3 1:00PMEST * AT BILLS - lose

6 wins top 10 top pick but out of the top 5.

3 SEP 27 1:00PMEDT ) EAGLES -lose
6 OCT 18 1:00PMEDT ) REDSKINS - win
8 NOV 1 4:05PMEST * AT RAIDERS - win
10 NOV 12 8:25PMEST , BILLS - win
11 NOV 22 1:00PMEST * AT TEXANS - win
12 NOV 29 1:00PMEST * DOLPHINS -  win
13 DEC 6 1:00PMEST * AT GIANTS - lose
16 DEC 27 1:00PMEST * PATRIOTS - lose

9-7, maybe luck out a 10th. Start strong, finish weak.

3 SEP 27 1:00PMEDT ) EAGLES -lose

8 NOV 1 4:05PMEST * AT RAIDERS - win

11 NOV 22 1:00PMEST * AT TEXANS - win

12 NOV 29 1:00PMEST * DOLPHINS -  win

9-7, maybe luck out a 10th. Start strong, finish weak.

IMO this is a very possible scenario.  Can you imagine what the board will be like?   At week 14 9-4.  Every one will be talking Super Bowl.  

Then to lose 3 straight, and have Rex knock them out of the play offs, possibility even get the Bills in.    Bowles honeymoon would quickly be over.

Schedule is pretty favorable. We are a dramatically improved team and still have the draft. I think we compete for the division. Going game by game at this point is silly. Last year though our schedule sucked so bad you could see the collapse coming.

3 SEP 27 1:00PMEDT ) EAGLES - lose

4 OCT 4 09:30AMEDT * AT DOLPHINS - lose

8 NOV 1 4:05PMEST * AT RAIDERS - lose

11 NOV 22 1:00PMEST * AT TEXANS - lose

12 NOV 29 1:00PMEST * DOLPHINS - lose

fixed ^ ^ ..5 w's... max       :rip:

Always fun to predict W's and L's before the Draft/Camp, lol.

So why not:

Browns, WIN (1-0)

@ Colts, LOSS (1-1)

Eagles, LOSS (1-2)

@ Dolphins, WIN (2-2)

Redskins, WIN (3-2)

@ Pats, LOSS (3-3)

@ Raiduhs, WIN (4-3)

Jaguars, WIN (5-3)

Bills, WIN (6-3)

@ Texans, WIN (7-3)

Dolphins, LOSS (7-4)

Giants, LOSS (7-5)

Titans, WIN (8-5)

@ Cowboys, LOSS (8-6)

Pats, LOSS (8-7)

@ Bills, LOSS (8-8)

My predictions

1 SEP 13 1:00PMEDT BROWNS - win - Bad team (best WR current = Bowe) possibly only team with a worse QB situation currently than us.
2 SEP 21 8:30PMEDT + AT COLTS - win - Ty Hilton hasn't been a big factor in early games, Gore, Andre Johnson are old, should be close.
3 SEP 27 1:00PMEDT ) EAGLES - win - Something tells me that Chip Kelly destroyed this team.
4 OCT 4 09:30AMEDT * AT DOLPHINS - win - Tannehil cant handle the pressure and makes to many mistakes.
6 OCT 18 1:00PMEDT ) REDSKINS - win - Really should be an easy win on paper. plus who will their QB be when we play them?
7 OCT 25 1:00PMEDT * AT PATRIOTS - win - If they don't fix their secondary they might look worse than the Jets did last season.
8 NOV 1 4:05PMEST * AT RAIDERS - win - Raiders are going to be a good team, just not this year.
9 NOV 8 1:00PMEST * JAGUARS - lose - Jets players underestimate the talent that is on the Jags and pay for it.
10 NOV 12 8:25PMEST , BILLS - lose - Rex is probably up all night thinking of ways to beat the Jets.
11 NOV 22 1:00PMEST * AT TEXANS - win - In this game JJ Watt will be the biggest impact for the Texans on both sides of the ball.
12 NOV 29 1:00PMEST * DOLPHINS - win - Tannehil doesn't fix his mistakes and we get an easy win here.
13 DEC 6 1:00PMEST * AT GIANTS - win - OBJ is a monster yet he still needs someone to throw him the ball and Eli folds under pressure.
14 DEC 13 1:00PMEST * TITANS - win - Titans should be competing for the number 1 overall pick, Jets were embarrassed with a loss to the Jags, they win here
15 DEC 19 8:25PMEST , AT COWBOYS - win - Should be a close game and I would swing it to a loss if the Cowboys got their hands on a good RB.
16 DEC 27 1:00PMEST * PATRIOTS - win - After a long season of sacks for Brady he announces his retirement.
17 JAN 3 1:00PMEST * AT BILLS - win  - Rex tries to beat us the same way he did in the first game but this time the Jets know his tricks.

Wishful thinking and not impossible but I think the Jets have a serious shot of winning the division this year.

If the Raiders were playing on the east coast 1:00 eastern time I would agree with you- Raiders loss. The game in Oakland where Raiders have won their last three home games.( Chiefs, 49ers , and Bills) . Much harder to beat the Raiders in Oakland.

Also I think your selling the Browns a little short- that's going to be a very tough game. they have a lot of talent on both sides of the ball. let's see what they do in the draft. http://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/CLE

If the Raiders were playing on the east coast 1:00 eastern time I would agree with you- Raiders loss. The game in Oakland where Raiders have won their last three home games.( Chiefs, 49ers , and Bills) . Much harder to beat the Raiders in Oakland.

Also I think your selling the Browns a little short- that's going to be a very tough game. they have a lot of talent on both sides of the ball. let's see what they do in the draft. http://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/CLE

Lol....they have a worse qb situation than the Jets....yea "FEAR THE BROWNS" is a motto everyone should shout....

Lol....they have a worse qb situation than the Jets....yea "FEAR THE BROWNS" is a motto everyone should shout....

True but let's see what Browns do in the draft. Having 2 first round draft choices gives them bargain chips to possible get a Qb.( via trade). again I would look at that Browns depth chart- there is a lot of talent there. ( Jets better not think that game is going to be a cake walk)

Hey, there is nothing wrong with optimism.

However, a sprinkle of realism should be included as well.

People are predicting 9-7 (no playoffs) and 8-8 (no playoffs).  One guy predicted something silly but we will just make fun of him anyways.  Not sure show a need for your help with attenuating are enthusiasm.  

Week 1 vs. Browns:

Win- The QB situation is murky there, and even if they trade up for Mariotta, he's going to be a rookie starting his first game, against a tough defense.   If they don't draft Mariotta, then their QB situation is in even worse state.  However, I do expect their WR crops to be much better, they have the picks to land two stud WRs from this draft, so while it's rail thin now, I don't expect it to be as barren after the draft.  However, I think the talent level of our defense and the new weapons should be more than enough to beat them.   

Week 2 vs. Colts:

Loss-  It's a QB league, and Luck is one of the best.  Yeah, we have a great defense, and they have a somewhat lousy one, but when push comes to shove, I'll take the QB.  I do think we have a good shot in this game, but that's an excellent WR crops IMO.  Hilton is excellent, Johnson is still very good, and I love Moncrief as a prospect.  I expect them to add a RB atleast in this draft, so their big weakness on offense could really be addressed as well.  Having two TEs that can catch is also a tough option to defend.  If we had a good QB, I would pick the Jets, but with our current situation, I can't justify picking them other than hope.  

Week 3 vs. Eagles:

Win-  This is mainly because I'm not quite sure how they are going to run the system against our defense when they don't have that many playmakers left.  They need WRs/RBs/possible QB in the draft, and their defense was absolutely horrible last year.  I also don't expect Bradford to take off in the system completely, and there is a good chance he's hurt by this game.  The offense doesn't scare me nearly enough right now to compensate for their defense.   

Week 4 vs.  Dolphins:

Win-  This is pretty much a toss up matchup, because I can't really get a read on what the Dolphins are going to do until after the draft.  I'm not quite sure what the gain of adding Suh (how much does he improve over Odrick?) does to that defense that still has issues in the secondary.  I think this matchup could go either way, and I don't have a good read on what they'll be able to do right now.  I thought the Stills move was a great one, but losing Wallace hurts them.  As much as he dogs it, his speed down the field created matchup problems down the field.  

Week 5 vs.  Bye:

Loss-  With Rex no longer on the team to blow smoke up our players ass, and collect the tickets for D & B prizes, I feel the morale of the team will be low, and depressed.  

Week 6 vs. Redskins: 

Win- This is another team that I would love to see what they do in the draft first.  It hinges mainly on RGIII.  If he returns to the transcendent QB he was as a rookie, then mark this as a loss, because they have decent talent alongside him on offense.   The defense is horrible, but I expect them to focus on defense in the draft.  If RGIII is just a decent QB or worse, then this team takes a nose dive.  It'll also be interesting to see how the drama plays out in the locker room with a coach that seems to hate the star QB.  I think if we've proven anything over the past few years, dysfunction rarely leads to wins.  

Week 7 vs. Pats

Loss-   We play the Pats tough all these years, but I think part of that was Rex's creative genius on defense.  He always seemed to go out of his way to mix up defenses for the big time QBs (and get his ass kicked by the Dalton's of the world) and I don't know what Bowles is capable  off.  I'm going to assume he's good, but not on Rex's level.  I see Belicheck throwing some stuff that confuses Bowles and take this as a learning experience.  Also, a tough QB to face.  It'll be interesting to see where Revis lines up, because if we put Revis on Gronk, then things get interesting with their WRs.  Cro on Lafell, Skrine on Edleman all seem to be good matchups or atleast break even for us.  I think this might be a game, where they go back to two TEs in Wright/Gronk and just try and get Wright to be the featured guy on offense.  

Week 8 vs. Raiders

Win-  The Raiders should be better, but I still think the talent is lacking.  They have a good QB, and depending on if they pick a WR in the draft, the offense should be ok.  But no particular unit stands out here, as I don't think it's a top 15 offense, nor is it a top 20 defense.  While Carr had a good rookie year, his stats seem a bit misleading, a ton of checkdowns and screens, which was weird since coming out of college, one of his best attributes was throwing the deep ball.  It'll be interesting to see if they get him a WR that can take the top off the defense, and how it affects the offense.  However, as of now, I believe we are more talented than them.  

Week 9 vs.  Jaguars:

Win-  While Bortles looked great in the preseason last year, he was abysmal during the season, especially with turnovers (I think by QBR standards, one of the worst seasons ever) so it'll be interesting to see how our defense plays against him in creating turnovers.  I expect them to focus on the defense in this draft, since they went heavy on the offense in the last draft.  They do have some promising WRs, and a possible Blackmon return could be a boost, but that team is still 1-2 years away.  

Week 10 vs.  Bills:

Loss-  I think Rex throws out everything and the kitchen sink at us in this game.  I wouldn't be surprised if they lost the prior two weeks because Rex was too busy preparing for this game.  I think he's going to get the entire team pumped up for this game (similar to how we were pumped up for the Pats in the playoff game) and the teams are close enough that we lose on emotion.   This is also a bad matchup for our offense, because they have a very good CB situation, and a nasty frontline that doesn't allow much time to let plays develop.  This is the game, where we need to speed guy in the game to have the defense back off somewhat.   That defense is legit, and so is ours, so this is going to be a low scoring brawl, that we lose.   

Week 11 vs.  Texans:

Win-  They lost a very good WR, still have no QB, so I think we can have the edge in this one.  Watt is probably going to murder the QB at some point, but I think our WRs matchup well against their defense, and our defense should be able to shut them down.  Revis can eliminate Hopkins, at which point, they don't have enough talent to move the ball through the air (via bad QB, and mediocre WRs) and we're pretty good against the run.   

Week 12 vs.  Dolphins:

Loss:  I have the entire AFC East splitting games this year for us, and I gave the Jets a win in the first, so I give them a loss in this one.  The teams are extremely close IMO, and I can't find a good enough reason to say that we can sweep them.  It also doesn't help that they seem to play well against us in NY.  

Week 13 vs.  Giants: 

Win- This should be a hell of a matchup between Revis/OBJ.  I think Revis limits OBJ enough, that they have to rely on their other options, and I don't like their other options unless Cruz reverts back to his form from 2 years ago.  And I don't like their defense enough to make this a low scoring game, so I do think we win this one, and I expect Eli to wilt under pressure from our defense.  The secondary should hold them long enough to get a few sacks on Eli, and after that, he starts to throw passes early leading to TOs.  

Week 14 vs.  Titans

Win- This depends a bit on if they trade for Rivers.  If they do trade for him, then this is a toss up because he improves the team substantially.  However, as of right now, this is an easy win because our offense should be much better than last year with the addition of Marshall (and hopefully a drafted WR) and so should our pass defense.  The Titans made a couple of decent moves on defense, but I think this is a major rebuilding team, so I expect us to win somewhat easily.  

Week 15 vs.  Cowboys

Loss-  They have talent on offense, and they block extremely well as a line.   This is one of those games, where we can win if things break right for us, but as of now, I just can't put them in there.  The mobile QB (even as limited as he is right now) gives us trouble, and the Bryant/Revis matchup should be interesting to say the least.  However, a decent TE, and whatever good back they will be drafting this year should help the offense.  The defense was a question, so I expect this to be a somewhat high scoring game.  FWIW, the Cards limited them to 17 pts in last year's matchup, although I believe it was the game Romo got injured, and grandpa Weeden had to play.  

Week 16 vs.  Pats

Win-  Bowles gets accustomed to the games of Bellichek, makes adjustments and we get a much needed win.  I think we matchup well against NE in terms of our defense vs. their offense.  And I like our WRs vs. their DBs so I have us splitting the season series.  Brady is still Brady, but I also think the chances of Gronk making it two seasons without a significant injury is slim.   Our revenge win.  

Week 17 vs.  Bills: 

Win-  Again. splitting with the AFC East team.  Rex tries to pump up the team again, but it doesn't matter as we make the adjustments to the scheme and win a close game.  I hate the Bills matchup for us but I think Rex's exuberance after the first win ticks off the team, so they come out with a chip on their shoulder, with Amaro catching the game winning TD, breaking out an calculator and tax sheet in the end zone.  

All in all, I have hopes for this season, lol.  11-5 season (although it could be a 8-8 season easily) and making it into the playoffs.  I expect the AFC East to be hyper competitive, and possibly have three teams with double digit wins.  It also depends heavily on injuries as usual, so have to see which stars get injured for us and for other teams.  As much as everyone says we still have the draft, so do other teams, so they can improve their areas of weakness as well as well can.  In terms of the draft, besides a pass rusher, we need to add a burner on the WR core, someone that can kill one on one matchups with speed and take the safety with him.  If we can accomplish that, then this offense because so much harder to defend. 

You and I should do lots of NFL betting together. 

5-11.

1. vs CLE: win

2. at INDY: huge loss

3. vs PHI: huge loss

4. @ MIA: close loss

5. going into the bye 1-3, no confidence.

6. vs WAS: unusually close win against a sh*tty team, no confidence to be gained from it.

7. @ NE: close loss, play our best game of the season, heartbreaking.

8. @ OAK: upset loss, 2-5...season on the verge of being done

9. vs JAX: win, meaningless.

10. vs BUF: loss on primetime, 3-6, ready to put a fork in it. Start discussing how to **** up next year's draft, and who should be our next QB.

11. @ HOU: huge loss, Watt/Clowney etc. kill their old team-mate Fitzpatrick. 3-7. Season officially done.

Win 2 of the last 5, but it doesn't matter. BTW, those last 5 weeks are brutal.

Really difficult start, really difficult finish. Meanwhile, the Pats hardly get any playoff teams and get the 1 seed unchallenged. Amazing how these schedules look.

I'd be happy with a win over the Giants, still pissed off about that loss in 2011.

Week 8 vs. Raiders

Win-  The Raiders should be better, but I still think the talent is lacking.  They have a good QB, and depending on if they pick a WR in the draft, the offense should be ok.  But no particular unit stands out here, as I don't think it's a top 15 offense, nor is it a top 20 defense.  While Carr had a good rookie year, his stats seem a bit misleading, a ton of checkdowns and screens, which was weird since coming out of college, one of his best attributes was throwing the deep ball.  It'll be interesting to see if they get him a WR that can take the top off the defense, and how it affects the offense.  However, as of now, I believe we are more talented than them.  

The Raiders aren't far from having a top defense. They already upgraded their defense big time this offseason. Every signing there was a purpose, and fit what Jack Delrio and Ken Norton Jr want to do on defense. 1 signed DT starter Dan Williams want to team him with massive DT Justin Ellis to clog the middle. 2 Signed MLB Curtis Lofton starter - can run free to the ball because of the two monsters in front of him 3. Signed FS starter Nate Allen - going to play deep centerfield which lets Charles Woodson play Ss( much better playing closer to line of scrimmage 4. Signed LB Super Bowl MVp Malcolm Smith- come in relief at Lb to improve coverage units. The Raiders love their young Cb's - have a lot of them and Some very big Cb's. ( nice matchup with big wr you see today)

I say Raiders go defense with their first pick. (They want to get a pass rusher opposite Khalil Mack) The last piece needed to have easily a top ten defense.

right Now( before the draft) Defense would look something like this Lde Justin Tuck LDT Justin Ellis Rdt Dan Williams RDe Benson Mayowa

Wlb Sio Moore MLB Curtis Lofton Sslb Khalil Mack ( moves to De on passing downs) Ss C Woodson Fs Nate Allen Cb Dj Hayden , and Travis Carrie,

They can go a lot of different ways( just finding the best pass rusher) Say it's Vic Beasley( I don't know which pass rusher they like best- could be someone else). LDe Khalil Mack would be moved to De full time Ldt Justin Ellis Rdt Dan Williams Rde J Tuck/ Mayowa

Wlb Vic Beasley( Beasley would move to De on passing downs) MLB Curtis Lofton Sslb Sio Moore .Malcolm Smith would come in at Lb on the passing downs. Not to many teams are going to have success running on that front seven,

Ken Norton JR did a great job in Seattle developing some raw lb's. I'm very confident he can do the same in Oakland.

THe offense- the Raiders already helped Carr by upgrading the offense line, Signing two Te's Lee Smith( pure blocking Te) and eventually Te Jermaine Gresham ( another good blocker who is nice receiver as well - just waiting for him to recover from back surgery)

Derek Carr was a different Qb with a running game. The offense will be uptempo offense and will be a lot what he did at Fresno St- going to spread out a defense where impossible for a defense to put eight man in the box.( whether it's two Tightends and Two Wr's)

The Raiders aren't far from having a top defense. They already upgraded their defense big time this offseason. Every signing there was a purpose, and fit what Jack Delrio and Ken Norton Jr want to do on defense. 1 signed DT starter Dan Williams want to team him with massive DT Justin Ellis to clog the middle. 2 Signed MLB Curtis Lofton starter - can run free to the ball because of the two monsters in front of him 3. Signed FS starter Nate Allen - going to play deep centerfield which lets Charles Woodson play Ss( much better playing closer to line of scrimmage 4. Signed LB Super Bowl MVp Malcolm Smith- come in relief at Lb to improve coverage units. The Raiders love their young Cb's - have a lot of them and Some very big Cb's. ( nice matchup with big wr you see today)

I say Raiders go defense with their first pick. (They want to get a pass rusher opposite Khalil Mack) The last piece needed to have easily a top ten defense.

right Now( before the draft) Defense would look something like this Lde Justin Tuck LDT Justin Ellis Rdt Dan Williams RDe Benson Mayowa

Wlb Sio Moore MLB Curtis Lofton Sslb Khalil Mack ( moves to De on passing downs) Ss C Woodson Fs Nate Allen Cb Dj Hayden , and Travis Carrie,

They can go a lot of different ways( just finding the best pass rusher) Say it's Vic Beasley( I don't know which pass rusher they like best- could be someone else). LDe Khalil Mack would be moved to De full time Ldt Justin Ellis Rdt Dan Williams Rde J Tuck/ Mayowa

Wlb Vic Beasley( Beasley would move to De on passing downs) MLB Curtis Lofton Sslb Sio Moore .Malcolm Smith would come in at Lb on the passing downs. Not to many teams are going to have success running on that front seven,

Ken Norton JR did a great job in Seattle developing some raw lb's. I'm very confident he can do the same in Oakland.

THe offense- the Raiders already helped Carr by upgrading the offense line, Signing two Te's Lee Smith( pure blocking Te) and eventually Te Jermaine Gresham ( another good blocker who is nice receiver as well - just waiting for him to recover from back surgery)

Derek Carr was a different Qb with a running game. The offense will be uptempo offense and will be a lot what he did at Fresno St- going to spread out a defense where impossible for a defense to put eight man in the box.( whether it's two Tightends and Two Wr's)

Didnt the Raiders give up the most points in the entire league last season?  And with one offseason signing a bunch of nobodies they're close to having a top D?

Didnt the Raiders give up the most points in the entire league last season?  And with one offseason signing a bunch of nobodies they're close to having a top D?

Looks a pretty good defense when all those guys are healthy. They are kind of old though.

Archived