Which round 1-3 mock sounds better ?

CurtisMartin17

So I would assume it's smarter to not pick Mariota at 6 even if he falls (No chance in hell we trade up) and the best option is to get a weapon WR to give the QB whether it's Fitz as a stop-gap, Geno to gauge his max potential, a QB in the 3rd round (Grayson) or a 2016 first round pick (Connor Cook). But my question is out of these 2 short mocks, which would you prefer ?

1. Kevin White/Amari Cooper                                                           1. Dante Fowler/Trade back for Bud Dupree

2. Eli Harold                                                                                     2. Dorial Green-Beckham/Philip Dorsett

3. Garrett Grayson                                                                           3.Garrett Grayson

So I would assume it's smarter to not pick Mariota at 6 even if he falls (No chance in hell we trade up) and the best option is to get a weapon WR to give the QB whether it's Fitz as a stop-gap, Geno to gauge his max potential, a QB in the 3rd round (Grayson) or a 2016 first round pick (Connor Cook). But my question is out of these 2 short mocks, which would you prefer ?

1. Kevin White/Amari Cooper 1. Dante Fowler/Trade back for Bud Dupree

2. Eli Harold 2. Dorial Green-Beckham/Philip Dorsett

3. Garrett Grayson 3.Garrett Grayson

Trade back, and somehow find a way to draft these 3 players in no particular order.

Todd Gurley

Randy Gregory

Dorial Green Becham

Gurley would have to be 1st I'd assume, the other 2 not sure how far they actually fall.

Off the field issues aside that would be some Kevin Costner Draft Day Hollywood sh*t!

Archived