Anyone catch Draft Academy last night with Jim Harbaugh?

JustInFudge

He stole Crab Legs from Publix.  You never saw the Footage of him walking into Publix taking the legs and walking out?  Its all on camera.

So the interesting new twist in this story is in that interview w/ Harbaugh he went on to admit that he was "given" the Crab Legs for free and he kept using "we"...implying that the team got the hook up when ever they needed it.  Not a shock or anything but now Publix is adamantly denying that they were given out for free.  And ofcourse, now FSU is playing damage control trying to say it was an isolated incident with just Jameis even though he's saying "we" throughout the whole interview.

So not only did he forget to share that story, now the whole, is he a liar debate is wide open.  haha.  Dude is not all there. 

You never say these pics:

jameis-winston-crab-legs-meme-3.jpeg

Winston-crab-run.png

hahaha those pics are epic.   spoiled brat.  

It's not just about a frozen bag of food.

It about the fact that Winston didn't consider to be an issue. It's also about his story about being handed free stuff at Publix like it was a normal thing. 

There's are a bunch of red flags with this kid.

Bro it's Tallahassee...a lot of the players get free sh*t. I played hs football in New Jersey and got free sh*t. The wrong person seen him with the crabs, probably a guy new on the job that doesn't know what the **** is going on. Winston didn't rat on his other teammates getting free sh*t too. He took the blame and owned up to it.

Bro it's Tallahassee...a lot of the players get free sh*t. I played hs football in New Jersey and got free sh*t. The wrong person seen him with the crabs, probably a guy new on the job that doesn't know what the **** is going on. Winston didn't rat on his other teammates getting free sh*t too. He took the blame and owned up to it.

:face:

Oh for ****s sake...

Hopefully the teams above us in round one take the theft of crab legs very seriously and red flag him so he's there at 6. The number of legs on a crab should also be the number of seconds we take to rush up and draft him.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/04/24/jameis-jamarcus-comparison-made-by-unnamed-executive/

Is Jameis Winston the next JaMarcus Russell? He is according to one unnamed executive.

“With Jameis Winston I see JaMarcus Russell,” an unnamed personnel executive told Bob McGinn of the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel.

McGinn is a longtime NFL reporter who frequently quotes unnamed scouts and executives ripping top prospects just before the draft. This year he’s found an unnamed executive who’s going all-in on Winston, comparing him to Russell in terms of their mental makeup, their physique and even the fact that both were coached by Jimbo Fisher in college.

“Lack of focus by JaMarcus is what I see in Winston,” the personnel man said. “They’re physically talented, but during the course of a game they kind of lose their focus and just put the ball up for grabs. I see the body. I see the lack of focus. I see the same coach and system. Only Winston’s not as good an athlete and his arm isn’t as strong as JaMarcus’.”

It’s worth noting, however, that Winston was a better college quarterback than Russell was. Russell was good at LSU, but he wasn’t on Winston’s level. Russell was drafted first overall because of his physical tools (6-foot-6 with a cannon for an arm) while Winston is likely to be drafted first overall because he’s a complete quarterback (a Heisman Trophy winner who led his team to a national championship).

Still, McGinn’s reporting makes clear that not everyone believes Winston should be picked first.

“Is this guy really going to be the first pick of the draft? You’d be drafting a quarterback that can’t run, has off-field problems, has no power in his legs and makes bad decisions on the field. Somebody’s going to make a horrible mistake,” another personnel man said.

That somebody is almost certainly going to be the Buccaneers, who appear poised to make Winston the first overall pick on Thursday in the hopes that he’s a No. 1 pick more like Peyton Manning than like JaMarcus Russell.

Ouch. 

Meh, the only reason people make the comparison is because they're big and black.

Winston was 100x the Qb that Russell was, really not even close.  2 completely different QB's.  Winston is getting Luck comparison's from a Football IQ perspective.  Russell was 100% about potential. 

And Russell was an addict.  Thats why there was a lack of focus.  He was addicted to the sizzurp.  Of all the off field character issues, Winston's hasnt been tied to drugs/partying. 

Meh, the only reason people make the comparison is because they're big and black.

Winston was 100x the Qb that Russell was, really not even close.  2 completely different QB's.  Winston is getting Luck comparison's from a Football IQ perspective.  Russell was 100% about potential. 

And Russell was an addict.  Thats why there was a lack of focus.  He was addicted to the sizzurp.  Of all the off field character issues, Winston's hasnt been tied to drugs/partying. 

I bolded the part that I thought was more relevant and that was the OTHER personnel guy who said “Is this guy really going to be the first pick of the draft? You’d be drafting a quarterback that can’t run, has off-field problems, has no power in his legs and makes bad decisions on the field. Somebody’s going to make a horrible mistake,” another personnel man said.

I bolded the part that I thought was more relevant and that was the OTHER personnel guy who said “Is this guy really going to be the first pick of the draft? You’d be drafting a quarterback that can’t run, has off-field problems, has no power in his legs and makes bad decisions on the field. Somebody’s going to make a horrible mistake,” another personnel man said.

Manning cant run.  Brady cant run.  Who gives a **** if he can run?  haha.

His legs are strong.  The guy is Big Ben hard to bring down.  Makes plays with defenders dangling from him all the time.  And can throw on the run.  

His decision making is questionable.  I've seen some of the stupidest throws you could ever make come of his hand. But he's so damn money in the 2nd half, its hard to ignore how the guy can turn it on all of a sudden.

Manning cant run.  Brady cant run.  Who gives a **** if he can run?  haha.

His legs are strong.  The guy is Big Ben hard to bring down.  Makes plays with defenders dangling from him all the time.  And can throw on the run.  

His decision making is questionable.  I've seen some of the stupidest throws you could ever make come of his hand. But he's so damn money in the 2nd half, its hard to ignore how the guy can turn it on all of a sudden.

For college players. Something tells me NFL D-Linemen and LBs are gonna have an easier time getting him off his feet. 

His decision making is Mark Sanchez bad. 

Clutch doesn't exist. 

For college players. Something tells me NFL D-Linemen and LBs are gonna have an easier time getting him off his feet. 

His decision making is Mark Sanchez bad. 

Clutch doesn't exist. 

He's most clutch college QB I've ever seen.

Compare who Winston had to throw to from '13 to '14, actually watch some tape of the mistakes his recievers and TEs made in their routes last year (how many of them in '14 are actual NFL material compared to the previous year). So actually look at the quality of his overall recieving core last year. It displays absolute cluelessness to state he had 18 interceptions and to infer they were all on him. For a start he had Mr Magoo as a TE in an NFL style offence last year.

One of the jobs of an NFL scout is to look at how a player projects to the next level and that means wiping away the bad play he's either saddled with or up against. When you wipe away his own teams piss-poor talent level what you see is an exceptional talent who projects at a very high level to the NFL at the most important position in the game.

And its a big deal that he is/was why?

Have you read the thread or seen the interview?

I think its interesting that he forgot to mention the incident all together and then when he was called out on it from Harbaugh's assistant, he acted like he completely forgot about it all together. Meanwhile, its the thing he's most notorious for from college.  Then when they start digging in, he claims he got them for free, started using "we" and acted like it happened all the time.  Now Publix is adamantly denying it and that's why he hence why he was cited and had to do community service.  And FSU said this was an isolated incident.

So again, in addition to being an immature moron, who might have raped someone, who is criminal...he's also a liar.  IMO, its just another character concern to throw in to the rest of his baggage. Was getting crab legs for free a big deal, no.  Not all.  But I do think another red flag is thrown up in respect to how he handle that interview?  yes.

Reading threads like this it's clear Winston is a lightning rod.  The people who hate Winston really hate him.  The media keeps making out to be he's worse than Aaron Hernandez for several months - and then when somebody actually looks at the facts they see a couple stupid incidents stealing a bag of frozen food, using a cup for water to get a drink of soda at a burger king and a false rape accusation.  Winston was never charged, there's no evidence, the chick had a boyfriend got drunk and banged Winston so to cover herself and also make a small fortune after he's drafted she accuses him of rape. 

Alot of people just hate Jameis Winston.

Reading threads like this it's clear Winston is a lightning rod.  The people who hate Winston really hate him.  The media keeps making out to be he's worse than Aaron Hernandez for several months - and then when somebody actually looks at the facts they see a couple stupid incidents stealing a bag of frozen food, using a cup for water to get a drink of soda at a burger king and a false rape accusation.  Winston was never charged, there's no evidence, the chick had a boyfriend got drunk and banged Winston so to cover herself and also make a small fortune after he's drafted she accuses him of rape. 

Alot of people just hate Jameis Winston.

He also stood on a table in the student union and screamed "**** her right in the pussy".  He was also confronted by the police for riding around in the back of truck hunting squirrels around campus and then he just lied in interview on national television.  That's not getting into jimbo threatening to bench him during the playoffs and now knowing he was suspended in High School for disrespecting his Head Coach.  There are some red flags, whether you think they're serious or not, there is enough smoke to cause some hesitation. He's got some serious maturity issues, IMO, that keep coming up.  Every step he turns.  Does this follow him to the NFL?  

Archived