Predict what 1 Jet will have a huge year, and what 1 Jet that will have bad year

SouthernJet

i think decker, if he stays healthy all year and qb plays is decent will have a big year. marshall will get most of the attention from the opposing secondary which will allow decker to thrive. richardson wilkerson and coples should thrive in this defense as well but thats not really going out on a limb

bad year: pace, harris, breno, pryor, and i hate to say it but prolly cro

I think our d-line and our corners will all play good but if I had to pick a player that's not a start to over achieve, it will probably be Powell.

Bad year - Pryor. One of the worst players in the league.

Funny, I was going to say the exact opposite.

Breakout - Pryor (playing in the proper position with strong Corner support -- different world)

Non-existent - Powell (with Ridley and a RB in the draft who can catch the ball, he will have no position)

Funny, I was going to say the exact opposite.

Breakout - Pryor (playing in the proper position with strong Corner support -- different world)

Non-existent - Powell (with Ridley and a RB in the draft who can catch the ball, he will have no position)

I was completely wrong about Pryor when we drafted him. I thought we had the next great safety on our team, but he was atrocious.

I think Powell is going to get more carries and touches than last year. It seems like Mac is a fan of his.

Archived