Hardy suspended 10 games

LockeJET

no shlt, thanks,for the heads up.  And read the thread I was responding to a joke with a mother one.  Lighten up, timing is stupid this happened two years ago,  

Ive read the thread, the only thing I've seen from you was a joke about hitting women so I just assumed you're a piece of sh*t. That's my fault. I didn't realize there was a statute of limitation on finding that humorous.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive read the thread, the only thing I've seen from you was a joke about hitting women so I just assumed you're a piece of sh*t. That's my fault. I didn't realize there was a statute of limitation on finding that humorous.

lighten up.  I hope you never go to a comedy club, they make fun of race and culture and religion !   the horrors !!!

Then you cant read and need to stop.  Just as you need to move on if you think Hardy is a new topic 

Nothing worse than some someone calling people on the internet POS over a joke they didnt get ,  GFY, put me on ignore, I dont care. 

Fair enough....  but some chics deserve it.  :P

of course a joke.

My reply to SPCPA:

Well he not only told her to stop talking, he had to tell her twice.  

Youre over the top response about who is a piece of shlt here

OK? Done, i accept your apology 

Archived