NFL Nation Reporters Predict 3-13 For Jets

flgreen

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Jags have a much better Reciever situation (as a whole) than the Bills and Browns too, they drafted 2 early last year and they picked up Julius Thomas (who they did over pay). every year good teams get beat by bad ones, and I would bet the Jags game is closer than you think.

Well, my brother and mother are Jags fans, so that'll certainly make the game more interesting if you're right. I very well may be wrong.

That is true.

No way the Jets go 3-13.

And no way the Jets win 9-11 games like the majority of your colleagues are predicting.

I'm predicting 8-8. 9-7 isn't that hard to be honest. They went 8-8 with a terrible team 2 years ago. And I don't think Buffalo is as good as everyone makes them out to be. They're always everyone's 'sleeper', but they end up sucking every year.

**** NFL nation. The Jets have one of the top D-lines in the NFL and one of the best secondary's that's a lethal combination. If Fitzpatrick can play at a good level this team will be very dangerous. Key is don't try to have Fitz win games have him manage them with a bruising Running game and if he can Do that you have Seattle East in NY and a team that's good enough to shut down any QB in the NFL . So yeah 3 wins is a moronic statement Im thinking more like 10 and with a few breaks maybe more

The addition of 3 30+ year old FA's will take the Jets from 4 wins to 9 wins?

That 4-12 soft schedule is the exact same schedule as the Pats, except for 2 games.

So what? Who cares about the Pats? This is about the, you know, Jets, who this board is about 

It all comes down to QB play. If one of those 2 guys manages to even just be DECENT we'll be a playoff team. If they suck the way Geno did last year we might only win like 4 games. But everything is pretty much in place, running game, receivers, O-Line, Defense as a whole. It's on Geno/Fitz to just avoid sucking. Is that too much to ask for from your QB? Don't be terrible? Do something you've done your entire life at a servicable level? I hope not.

Archived