Francesa just dropped a WHOPPER (Eagles/Mariota)

Morrissey

Rumor stated on Sirius today was Bradford to Cleveland for 19 and the 19 and 20 to Tenn with a couple players for #2

At least that makes more sense. The thought that Cleveland was going to give up two first round picks for Sam "Made of Glass" Bradford is ludicrous.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rumor stated on Sirius today was Bradford to Cleveland for 19 and the 19 and 20 to Tenn with a couple players for #2

if he uses bradford sanchez and tebow and some picks to get mariota I will build a shrine to him and worship it

after ruining my living room of course

if he uses bradford sanchez and tebow and some picks to get mariota I will build a shrine to him and worship it

after ruining my living room of course

They said the player names but I cannot remember them. I recognized them, but can't say who. Think the whole deal sounds light like the raping we did with Cleveland for Sanchez

Rivers grew up an hour from Nashville and would be reunited with Tennessees HC. Just preppin ya for the incoming ball-kick.

Id be devastated, too.

Didn't know this. If Rivers truly would play in Tennesee I would think this would be a done deal already. 

True they were meaningless.....but we were a better team than Tennessee. The only way we finish with 2 wins is if the team purposely tanked, and the players won't do that (they're playing for their jobs this and next year) so the only way is if the coach puts in all the backups but with Rex knowing he was on his way out and plus being given shlt to work with by Idzik there wasn't a chance he would purposely throw games to potentially benefit the guy who wanted him out (Idzik).

It is what it is, we were and are better than the teams picking ahead of us (IMO), that's why we're at 6.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Tenn came within 10 yards of beating us. 

Rex made Tenn/Miami the Jets superbowl. Very sad. A Parting FU from him. 

Tenn came within 10 yards of beating us.

Rex made Tenn/Miami the Jets superbowl. Very sad. A Parting FU from him.

True. If Folk makes that FG instead of it getting blocked in NE we win that game though.....we almost had Miami beat the first time around and that's playing without throwing the ball too lol so overall we were a better team than Tennessee regardless if they came within a hail mary/lateral play from beating us....as bad as we have/or had it, Tennessee is worse off than us.

It would of been nice to be drafting at 2 though, we just weren't the 2nd worse team in the NFL.

Just said on his radio show he has sources Eagles will do whatever it takes to get Mariota including giving up 3 1st rounders, sending Bradford to Cleveland and and taking on Johnny Manziel. I wouldn't usually post random things from a radio head, but he's not known to report things like this. 

Francesca sucks.

True. If Folk makes that FG instead of it getting blocked in NE we win that game though.....we almost had Miami beat the first time around and that's playing without throwing the ball too lol so overall we were a better team than Tennessee regardless if they came within a hail mary/lateral play from beating us....as bad as we have/or had it, Tennessee is worse off than us.

It would of been nice to be drafting at 2 though, we just weren't the 2nd worse team in the NFL.

I do't understand that line of reasoning, do you not think that the titans also had a couple of games that turned out bad due to 1 play, or the failure to make a play. The only time I buy that "we should have a better record" is when they are significant injuries like a year a QB went down,

I do't understand that line of reasoning, do you not think that the titans also had a couple of games that turned out bad due to 1 play, or the failure to make a play. The only time I buy that "we should have a better record" is when they are significant injuries like a year a QB went down,

It was in response to a poster saying we barely beat Tennessee, so I was just pointing out we barely lost to the eventual SB Champs on a blocked FG. Those swings can go either way.....regardless we were a better team than Tennessee and that was my point.

Also, I didn't watch the Titans much but I'm willing to bet they didn't hold their own against superior competition like the Jets did.....they just didn't appear to be as good a team and I believe were involved in a good amount of blow outs.

Archived