I'm Sure This Interests All JN Jets Fans

Xtina

Those ads are based on your personal browsing history.

often but not always, all kinds of different marketing algorithms compete for placement in these spots, lots of times they will be related to onsite content.. usually remarketers are willing to pay more which is why you see the stuff based on your browsing history

Hey Xitna. Why did you drop Vinny Testaverde's Niece handle? :) You were one of the good posters over at JI. Nice to see you here but those ads are based on your personal browsing history. 

I didn't drop anything. If you look at my profile you'll see I've had this user ID since '10 - which predates my signing up at JI. As you can see I was not active here. 

Anyway, I didn't browse for that, or State Farm Insurance, or HP Helion Cloud, or Samsung Galaxy phone, or visit Ithaca NY, Muscle Milk, or Neiman Marcus either. So no, the advertising is not based on personal browsing history as facile as it is for people to say that 

I didn't drop anything. If you look at my profile you'll see I've had this user ID since '09 - before I signed up at JI. As you can see I was not active here. 

Anyway, I didn't browse for that, or State Farm Insurance, or HP Helion Cloud, or Samsung Galaxy phone, either. So no, the advertising is not based on personal browsing history as facile as it is for people to say that 

would you like your other name? I can change it for you real quick

Archived