Best Division in Football

Jetsmanjb

After this offseason did the AFC East just become the best conference in the league ?  If not they're certainly in the conversation...

What happened during the off-season to make the AFCE the best division in the NFL?

It's still the Patriots and 3 other teams,

In the AFC it's still the North IMO, they have 2 teams with SB winning QBs that also are physical, Pittsburgh has weapons on O, Baltimore can run the ball and play some D, then Cinncy is stacked with talent but their QB hasn't got over the hump yet, and the Browns have a solid D but they're still the Browns.

In the NFC it's still the West to me. Even with SFs decline they still have 3 brutal defenses (if you don't count the Niners anymore) and two teams that won at least 11 games last year.

If the Jets or Bills could get a QB and the defenses are all as good as advertised then they could give the North a run for their money, but at this point they're just not there yet.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

After this offseason did the AFC East just become the best conference in the league ? If not they're certainly in the conversation...

The AFCE has actually gotten worse. The Pats are the only real contender in that division and they're nowhere near as good as they used to be and now they can't cheat as much.

The AFCE has actually gotten worse. The Pats are the only real contender in that division and they're nowhere near as good as they used to be and now they can't cheat as much.

Correction - they just need to cheat differently to before. 

3 teams won 10 games and made the playoffs in the AFCN.  They have 2 SB winning QB's and Andy Dalton hasnt missed the playoffs since he joined the league.  They're by far the most competitive. 

I think both West divisions are very competitive but Denver and Seattle own those divisions.

The AFCE is the Pats division and will be until Brady retires.

So yeah, AFCN.

3 teams won 10 games and made the playoffs in the NFCN.  They have 2 SB winning QB's and Andy Dalton hasnt missed the playoffs since he joined the league.  They're by far the most competitive. 

I think both West divisions are very competitive but Denver and Seattle own those divisions.

The AFCE is the Pats division and will be until Brady retires.

So yeah, NFCN.

Pitts/Balt/Cinn in NFC? when did this happen

It's actually quite laughable to think that the AFC East is the best, or even one of, the best divisions in football.  The gap may be closer, but the Bills, Dolphins, and Jets still aren't good teams.

The AFC North is significantly better than the East, as is the NFC West.

Archived