Braveheart Mafia - Sign Ups

Nolder

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any word from the PMs, Nol? 

One person checked their PM. The rest did not.

I start the 18th, so if you'll have me this will be my last one for a couple months

Make it awesome.

Just got word today that I'll be starting my new job.....today.  lol.  So much for giving me some notice.  Frantically setting up meetings to transition off all my old job's tasks and such.

You still gonna comod or will you be busy with the new job for awhile?

Just got word today that I'll be starting my new job.....today.  lol.  So much for giving me some notice.  Frantically setting up meetings to transition off all my old job's tasks and such.

Walmart experimenting with replacing elderly greeters with virgin huggers at the door?

Hey guys 80 would like to add a couple abilities/powers/surprises to the game but I thought that might be kind of bastard modding since I originally billed this as a semi open setup. Would you guys be ok with a few surprises in addition to the possible roles listed in the OP?

If you need me to fill a spot, but if you get enough then don't expand your setup just to add me.  I'll sit out if you get enough.

Ok. Pretty sure you'll be sitting out then but if we need you you'll get a PM.

lol my bad

We ran through several possible theme ideas (one of which 80 might run himself at some point?) and this was the one we landed on.

You're good.  I aint tripping.  I've never gone through with it and just chose The Outsiders over it, so no hate.  Run it and run it good.

Hey guys 80 would like to add a couple abilities/powers/surprises to the game but I thought that might be kind of bastard modding since I originally billed this as a semi open setup. Would you guys be ok with a few surprises in addition to the possible roles listed in the OP?

Modding with a taste of chaos always gets my stamp of approval. Braveheart is an awesom theme idea, too.

@80 good luck with starting the job man!

Archived