Everyone guess which NFL player is most likely to get traded draft day

Raideraholic

My guess is Vin Curry. he's entering the last year of his contract, and doesn't fit their defense(3-4 defense) . A lot of 4-3 defenses will have a big interest in acquiring a player who has had success getting to the Qb. ( I expect him to be on a new team after the draft concludes.

Adrian Peterson if the Vikings draft a franchise back, I could see them moving him. It's in the best interest of both parties to move on.

The Vikings would be dumb to trade Peterson.  They hold all of the leverage there.  I'd tell him to either show up and play or retire, because I certainly wouldn't trade him.  

He has a net worth of 20 million he could retire and the Vikes would get nothing.. He has some leverage..

The Vikings would be dumb to trade Peterson.  They hold all of the leverage there.  I'd tell him to either show up and play or retire, because I certainly wouldn't trade him.

There is no doubt Adrian Peterson going to show up and play for the Vikings. (That's a lot of money you can't walk away from) What kind of A Peterson are the Vikings going to get from him. If the guys heart not in playing for them , at what point does his attitude have negative effect on the Vikings clubhouse.

A Peterson gets nicked up, what incentive is it to keep playing. He's getting paid sitting on the sidelines regardless.

It seems like a slam dunk that the Vikings will keep him, but I think this has the potentially to blow up in there faces .( eventually he going to tick off the Vikings fan base where they want him gone)

He has a net worth of 20 million he could retire and the Vikes would get nothing.. He has some leverage..

How many kids does he have?

How much child support?  No more endorsements, and he's scheduled to make 12 million next year.  He's playing.

I still think Peterson can be moved.  They are not winning the Super Bowl with him and there will be some backlash from the fans.  They might as well see what they can get on the trade market and get some picks for him.  

I'd have to wonder if what they could get via a trade would be worth caving to Peterson's demands.  Unless I was completely blown away by a trade offer, I would just stand pat on the principle of the matter and tell Peterson to either play or retire, if I were their GM.  I'd have a hard time with being sold as the bad guy by Peterson for not standing by him when it was he who brought the situation upon himself by beating up his child.

He should just be eternally grateful that he's not spending time in prison, rather than trying to make the Vikings look bad for something that he did and isn't being punished for.

I'd have to wonder if what they could get via a trade would be worth caving to Peterson's demands.  Unless I was completely blown away by a trade offer, I would just stand pat on the principle of the matter and tell Peterson to either play or retire, if I were their GM.  I'd have a hard time with being sold as the bad guy by Peterson for not standing by him when it was he who brought the situation upon himself by beating up his child.

He should just be eternally grateful that he's not spending time in prison, rather than trying to make the Vikings look bad for something that he did and isn't being punished for.

I understand this point but why do that?   Trade away a guy who shamed himself and get something for it.  I would rather do this than see him play with people protesting outside the gates of the stadium.  And like I said earlier, they are not winning the Super Bowl with him and may not even be a playoff team so get something of value for him and move on with your franchise.

McCown isn't on Tampa Bay roster. only Qb on there roster beside Glennon is Seth Albano.

McCown, backing up Winston or Mariota. I'm not convinced they move out of # 1 or avoid taking a QB.

McCown isn't on Tampa Bay roster. only Qb on there roster beside Glennon is Seth Albano. Josh McCown is the Browns starting Qb at this point.

I understand this point but why do that?   Trade away a guy who shamed himself and get something for it.  I would rather do this than see him play with people protesting outside the gates of the stadium.  And like I said earlier, they are not winning the Super Bowl with him and may not even be a playoff team so get something of value for him and move on with your franchise.

I also understand the point about getting something for him.  The question would be, what would they get?  If you can get some good value for him (a high draft pick) or maybe a solid young player, then sure.  The problem I would have, though, in a league that doesn't really value RBs anymore, how much could I possibly get for a 30-year old running back?  If I can get that early pick, sure.  But, if not, then I'd rather hang on to the rights of the guy that is easily my best offensive player.

My guess is Vin Curry. he's entering the last year of his contract, and doesn't fit their defense(3-4 defense) . A lot of 4-3 defenses will have a big interest in acquiring a player who has had success getting to the Qb. ( I expect him to be on a new team after the draft concludes.

Adrian Peterson if the Vikings draft a franchise back, I could see them moving him. It's in the best interest of both parties to move on.

Derek Carr will be traded to the Eagles to backup Tim Tebow, in exchange the Raiders get chlamydia.

Archived