Dolphins Dion Jordan suspended for 2015

faba

Dolphins DE suspended for 2015 season
17m

Dion Jordan, the third pick in 2013, is being suspended for the 2015 season for another substance abuse policy violation, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter. Jordan, who served two separate 4-game bans in 2014, won't appeal.

Pretty sure that Jordan has been failing for Performance Enhancing Drugs and not recreational drugs like weed.

Yeah. But he didn't really fail anything, certain numbers were just more off than normal. Which is what happens if you use steroids for a while, your body stops producing the same amount of hormones, it needs "help" (i.e. TRT). I gave him the benefit of the doubt but since he's not even bothering to appeal this thing I guess he really did go back to using roids. I thought it was impossible to be this stupid, but I'm probably wrong.

Yeah. But he didn't really fail anything, certain numbers were just more off than normal. Which is what happens if you use steroids for a while, your body stops producing the same amount of hormones, it needs "help" (i.e. TRT). I gave him the benefit of the doubt but since he's not even bothering to appeal this thing I guess he really did go back to using roids. I thought it was impossible to be this stupid, but I'm probably wrong.

I think the number that was off was creatinine which they use to determine it is human urine.  That number can be low when the subject drinks too much water.  That is usually what they mean by diluted.  I would imagine that he would have simply taken another test if he were going to pass.  When I switched agencies they gave me one and they wouldn't let me drink but 8 ozs every half hour.  Took forever since it was a surprise and I had just taken a whiz before I got there.

Dolphins DE suspended for 2015 season
17m

Dion Jordan, the third pick in 2013, is being suspended for the 2015 season for another substance abuse policy violation, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter. Jordan, who served two separate 4-game bans in 2014, won't appeal.

Why Gregory and may should be off our board.

At least we never traded up for our bust.

That is true. I think we all knew the risk with Gholston but there was also his upside as well. And considering nobody was stupid enough to trade up for him to help us out we had to bite the bullet and select him. I was devastated when the Raiders passed on him. But then again, they ended up with McFadden. A sh*tty RB. Still a better pick than He-Man unfortunately.

Never?  

Sanchez and Drob come to mind.  Dustin Keller too (though he wasnt a bust per say, just a stupid pick with Desean Jackson sitting on the board when they were desperate for a WR).

Chip Kelly is going to get him so cheap next season

Yep.  Chip Kelly reuniting the team that never won a national championship!  Destined to revolutionize the NFL!

Never?

Never?  

Sanchez and Drob come to mind.  Dustin Keller too (though he wasnt a bust per say, just a stupid pick with Desean Jackson sitting on the board when they were desperate for a WR).

Sanchez, DRob, Lam Jones....

Not particularly good news for Randy Gregory and Shane Ray, either.

You nailed it! Teams must be thinking loooong and hard about taking either of those guys and Jalen Collins CB LSU.

We could actually see both these guys drop in our lap at #37. Guess we'll see how Bowles and MacDaddy view the whole Marijuana conundrum!

Archived