Roger Goodell says Deflategate report should be released 'soon'...***updated 5/6: REPORT RELEASED*** (starts page 8)

Jet Fan RI

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly. The burden shouldn't be on the NFL to prove competitive advantage was gained. Once they show a rule was violated, the presumption is that it was done to obtain an advantage and the burden shifts on the violator to show that isn't the case.

Once a rule is broken, it is irrelevant whether competitive advantage was obtained. The rule was broken, so punishment is warranted.

As much as I want "seasons" to be the suspension, I'd be shocked if it ends up being more than 4 games.

Remember, there's no suspension for cheating (Spygate, Deflategate?). But there's plenty of suspensions for playing tough, hard football (bountygate).

If the NFL owner's are serious about protecting the shield the suspension has to be in season's. Ideally they do not want Brady to come back. Period.

It doesn't matter what the precedent is or is not.

Pats fans.com

LOLOL

where's all the guys that said Pats would be exonerated and Kensil and Grison was going down...where are all you "disagree" guys now. Told ya.

Call it vague, innuendo or whatever you want, but for us Pats fans you know whats coming, Pats Cheated and that all your going to here. Calling it what you want here wont change the public opinion thats coming. Im truly disappointed but not the least bit surprised.

Playing with a slightly under-inflated football is worse than paying players to purposely injure other players?

Jets fans are friggn' hilarious.

F'kn with the object around which the entire game revolves. Can't invent any more obvious example of violating the integrity of the game. Yeah, that is friggin hilarious. Not to mention that the staff that works with Brady can't stand him. What a surprise. He's only slight more arrogant an ahole than you make yourself out to be.

Jet fans gonnna be really upset when bb n brady are still in the HOF.

And still consider among the greatest in thier respective field.

I think what's really upsetting to all fans is that these two tremendously talented guys aren't satisfied to win a game fairly. From the standpoint of personal integrity these guys are pretty damn slimy. The Greeks called it hubris. And we know where that gets you.

LOL love that u are too obsessed with trolling a jets forum but forced to sit with your tail between your legs as another Pats scandal blows up in your face and the only thing you can do is suck it and eat your own dick!!!!

You are still the biggest moron on this board.

Even Jets fans think you are nothing more than a complete fool.

I guess you didn't read his initial post directed at me.

That's OK, it's not worth it responding to him anyway.

What?  You don;t like the taste of Dick?  Thought all Patriot fans did?   Sorry dude.  LOL

I think what's really upsetting to all fans is that these two tremendously talented guys aren't satisfied to win a game fairly. From the standpoint of personal integrity these guys are pretty damn slimy. The Greeks called it hubris. And we know where that gets you.

No..its the age ole sports philosophy. Everyone else hate when someone is constantly on top.

At the end of the day. Whoever hated the pats.. were going to stay hating..spygate deflated balls was never going to change that.

As much as fans think this is gonna "bring down thier reign" or exposed some TRUTH that they're not that good.

It doesn't. Plenty of scientific evidence show they are the best in thier fields. Dispite the stupid competitive edge.

Again you know thier hated because the saints players intentionally tried to injured another player. That worse then spygate or deflating footballs..beating your wife or gf is worse, abusing your child, serving time for a crime you committed is worse.

But revival fans want to scream brady should never step on a field again n he is a scumbag..ha ha

Like oh really!!

I get it though. I do.

N for the reecord about 2 to 3 games suspension is cool, a team fine n the season moves no..in my opinion

Brady will go in as an unanimous 1st ballot HOF inductee.

You dont think that Spygate/deflategate will not have an impact whatsoever? Im not saying that he wont be 1st ballot, but unanimous? You dont think no one who votes is going to have have problem with this 15 year history? Serious question. 

Really? LOL

I just watched a panel of nfl network such as Brian Dawkins n Jeff Saturday who are very disppointed n have spoken out a few times against thier "rule breaking" antics and said this in the end will not overall change what thier praised as nor should it. According to them.

So i think im pretty accurate in my statement.

I just watched a panel of nfl network such as Brian Dawkins n Jeff Saturday who are very disppointed n have spoken out a few times against thier "rule breaking" antics and said this in the end will not overall change what thier praised as nor should it. According to them.

Really, on NFL network? LOL

They are ex-players.  Not sure who votes HOF.  Cheaters seem to get overlooked in other sports when it comes to HOF.  I guess we will see. 

You dont think that Spygate/deflategate will not have an impact whatsoever? Im not saying that he wont be 1st ballot, but unanimous? You dont think no one who votes is going to have have problem with this 15 year history? Serious question.

5 years after Brady retires is a long time.

Who knows what the consensus of the writers who vote will be like at that time.

Hell, they have (absurdly BTW) kept Klecko out of the HOF for all these years.

Could have a few that would blackball Brady.

Archived