So the consensus seems to be Kevin White

FrankieJets1979

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gurley is who I want the Jets to get. Mayock has Gurley behind Gordon, yet being picked ahead of Gordon. When the co host said some people think Gurley was the best RB to come out since Peterson, he said nothing to counter that thinking. Again, Mayock makes no sense.

I would not want to use the 6th pick on a Running back especially one coming off an injury. Add to the fact this is the deepest running back draft in many years...  

Why is White better than Parker? Parker would of had a monster year had he not missed 7 games. Sh*t he had just under 900 yards in just 6 games.

If the Jets go Parker instead of White, I have no problem with that. It's not a big a gap as people think. 

all of the major mockers are graded every year

http://www.thehuddlereport.com/scoring/mockdrafts.shtml

KIPER is something amazing like 6th overall in a 5 year average.

Walter Football either lacks the balls to enter, aren't invited, or just forget every year.

Honestly, who gives a sh*t? Just counting picks and ignoring the why and how is totally pointless. Inbreeding is not process.

all of the major mockers are graded every year

http://www.thehuddlereport.com/scoring/mockdrafts.shtml

KIPER is something amazing like 6th overall in a 5 year average. 

Walter Football either lacks the balls to enter, aren't invited, or just forget every year.

Kiper is a media creation, he should caveat his Big Board as a condensed scouting opinion of his minions

Why is White better than Parker? Parker would of had a monster year had he not missed 7 games. Sh*t he had just under 900 yards in just 6 games.

So he probably would have a had close to 1500 yards.... White had 1447 with 109 catches and 10 tds. It is okay to like Parker without sh*tting on White.  Mostly like he will be the 3rd receiver taken and go to Chicago at 7; no later than the Vikings at 11. 

There's a better chance we take Parker at 37 than at 6. I would probably pass there too though.

Have you ever seen Parker?  Are you thinking of DGB, because no way DEVANTE PARKER would last that long and if he did, he would be the STEAL of the draft.  That dude could easily prove be the best receiver out of this class in a year or two.   Thank God you aren't making our picks lol. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived