•••••The Official 2015 NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD•••••

Ghost

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's said to be the best pure passer in the draft but he's a project.  I guess you let him battle it out and see if he takes the job in a year or 2?  Who knows.  I cant knock them.  I dont think many people had Petty falling to the 4th.  You got to take shots at the QB.  Just dont think this kid will ever get there.  

Ok. This is going to be an interesting training camp.

Wonder why they felt threatened by the Jags?

You do t trade with team you are threatened by, Jags did us a solid and let's is get our dude rather than selling to someone further back

espn did 5 minutes on the kid.  I feel better now, lol

so basically after the beard moves on, if geno doesn't pan out they have a QB in the bullpen for 2016/17 with a year under his belt

which he needs coming from a spread offense

You do t trade with team you are threatened by, Jags did us a solid and let's is get our dude rather than selling to someone further back

Yep...you're the 4th to make that point.  Always stealing peoples sh*t.

He's said to be the best pure passer in the draft but he's a project. I guess you let him battle it out and see if he takes the job in a year or 2? Who knows. I cant knock them. I dont think many people had Petty falling to the 4th. You got to take shots at the QB. Just dont think this kid will ever get there.

Take a QB every year til you find one

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN 3m3 minutes ago

Trade details: Jets swap 4th rounders with Jaguars (move up one spot) and also give the Jags the 7th rounder they got from Texans yesterday

Not bad.  Mac doing some wheeling and dealing.  

I think most would say that Petty was good value based on his predraft projections. 

Archived