•••••The Official 2015 NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD•••••

Ghost

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good value pick. Let him sit for a year and learn. Hopefully this gives geno extra motivation. I actually think geno can be servicable he just needs accoubtability and push, which he didnt get from the last regime

espn did 5 minutes on the kid.  I feel better now, lol

so basically after the beard moves on, if geno doesn't pan out they have a QB in the bullpen for 2016/17 with a year under his belt

which he needs coming from a spread offense

The kid has real potential Larz. A real pure pocket passer. Anything is possible.

espn did 5 minutes on the kid. I feel better now, lol

so basically after the beard moves on, if geno doesn't pan out they have a QB in the bullpen for 2016/17 with a year under his belt

which he needs coming from a spread offense

Doesn't Gailey run a spread?

You do t trade with team you are threatened by, Jags did us a solid and let's is get our dude rather than selling to someone further back

If he's the guy you want, and it's at QB while we're searching for one, I'd be pretty pissed if they let a 7th rounder get in the way.

Then again we never would have known they were targeting him.

I hated the trade down in the 3rd but Mac wanted chips so he could move a bit - I love giving up the late 7th rounder to ensure you get your guy...savvy move and I like the decisiveness.

I agree. So many times I feel like teams move down because Belichick always gets praised for moving down. But it is nice when you do it with a plan. That is what happened with the Jets this weekend.

QB is a massive need and talent hole.

We had no shot (thank GOD) at Winston/Mariota.

We missed Mannion who went in the Third.

Bryce widely considered BAP QB after Winston/Mariota.

Got him for a Fourth.

I'm ok with that.  No pressure to start, talent to develop into a starter, perfect.

I am now overall very happy with our draft.

#1 ranked D Player (albeit not any form of need).

#3 ranked QB prospect (albeit not the one I liked most).

#8 rated WR (give or take) prospect.

And a good story motivated pass rusher project.

Needs (QB/WR/OLB) addressed.

Got to be happy with that.

The kid has real potential Larz. A real pure pocket passer. Anything is possible.

I am so used to the jets doing dumb things I am almost conditioned to not like the picks, lol

macc is nailing it.  he is moving around, and seems to have a closers ability to not only sign FA's but the deal with other GM's in trades

we have a scout running the team who is also a cold calculating executive with an abilty to close deals

holy sh*t

I am so used to the jets doing dumb things I am almost conditioned to not like the picks, lol

macc is nailing it.  he is moving around, and seems to have a closers ability to not only sign FA's but the deal with other GM's in trades

we have a scout running the team who is also a cold calculating executive with an abilty to close deals

holy sh*t

Word up.

Archived